Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile E:176f-0

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile E:176f-0 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am so very sad this is happening for some unknown, and, on the support site, unanswered reason. I do not want to start a new save. I have reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cohowe, Dec 23, 2021.

1. Cohowe
    Cohowe Guest

I am so very sad this is happening for some unknown, and, on the support site, unanswered reason. I do not want to start a new save. I have reset several times, synced forever, and gotten the very same error code. Somebody has to know something.
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile E:176f-0 [​IMG]

:)

Cohowe, Dec 23, 2021
  2. Cohowe Win User

I went there first. Still waiting for a reply. Thanks for trying!
  3. BlackTornado1 Win User

Hello, the game hasn't been running for me for a week. First came error E:302f-0 then E104f-0 Pay a lot of money for a game and at some point it won't work anymore. Have tried everything possible, without success. Please help for Solution.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please help for Solution.
  4. hayderalshmary Win User

how do i fix that on xbox?
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Nothing has worked and support have still not replied. Feel so disgusted by this. I've actually never experienced such a woeful lack of support. Don't know what to do. I buy a product. Product fails. My fault? I would really like any info on how to take this further
    Unfortunately, if someone from Playground Games needs to be involved to fix the save, then it wouldn't have happened due to their entire staff being off on Holiday since mid December.

Now you understand why I had posted earlier giving you warning that it may take a long time to fix.

As to taking it further, not entirely sure where you would go...Playground Games (the game's developer) have nothing to do with Support; tickets are the only way to contact support in any capacity (which you have already done). There isn't really anything further from that side...all Forza Support Social Media channels are for outgoing messages only (ie provide no support)

You could try posting on the forum in the very slim hope that ManteoMax (Turn 10 Community Manager) happens to notice and escalates it:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics130_Support-Issues.aspx

I say slim hope as MM doesn't often escalate stuff

Beyond all that, there isn't really any other outlet...far as I know, neither anybody from Xbox or Microsoft have any influence over Forza support.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Hi,

See my reply in this thread:

Forza 5: Invalid Profile - Microsoft Community

I’ve gone through various possible solutions and workarounds. Resetting your saved account credentials on your device should resolve this error, and deleting your game data/starting a new save might not even be necessary.

Hope this helps. Feel welcome to post back with an update, I can clarify anything if needed.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile E:176f-0 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Invalid

2. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing this game since the release day I had...
  3. forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s: I'm having an issue, I recently got a new xbox series s and have set it up. I started forza horizon 3 to play and it syncs my data, but then it says that it's an invalid profile. I've attached a...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: Dear Forza Horizon Admin, or everyone's here I ask for help as soon as possible to help me regarding the problems that have occurred to my account in the last 1 month, I used up my internet quota...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19: Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19 How to fix 20440fb8-56c8-4281-bde4-a91757993724
  6. an INVALID PROFILE problem with Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    an INVALID PROFILE problem with Forza horizon 5: I restarted my Xbox about 6 times and un-installed the game 3 times now and I keep getting the same error code which isn’t cool when u pay for the game & I keep getting an INVALID PROFILE code...
  7. Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to...: Hello, so i re installed forza 5 on PC (XBOX Store) and after the sync i got this error and cannot play. [img] d73917f2-54e1-4b59-a172-3dba1593d5ac
  8. E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4: I have been experiencing the problem on my windows 10 since yesterday. I've tried uninstalling it 4 times. I've tried installing on another hard drive. I've tried to reset my new computer and it...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled...: Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0. With a quick research, I found an article of official Forza Support dedicated to this issue. I...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled: Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0. With a quick research, I found an article of official Forza Support dedicated to this issue. I...