Forza Horizon 5 got stuck on my Xbox App

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 got stuck on my Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I installed Forza Horizon 5 to my Xbox App and whilst doing it , i paused the download 2 times. Then game installed without problem but it got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WaffythePanda, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon 5 got stuck on my Xbox App

Hello,

I installed Forza Horizon 5 to my Xbox App and whilst doing it , i paused the download 2 times. Then game installed without problem but it got stuck on "Resume Installation" on the Xbox App. Then i deleted the game from the store but it ended up still showing me the game in my library as installed games. When i go in the Forza Horizon 5 page in Xbox App it is still stuck on " Resume Installation " even though the game is completely deleted from my SSD.

I dont really care that much if it stays there but it is clearly a bug so i am informing you guys about it so maybe you decide to fix it.

System Info:

Windows and all my drivers up to date. I check them manually at least once a week.

OS Windows 11 Enterprise

Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12600KF 3.70 GHz

Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.9 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

GPU NVidia Geforce RTX 3080 TI

:)

WaffythePanda, Sep 3, 2022
  2. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Cant download Forza 5

Hi, my name is lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  3. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Cant download Forza Horizon 5

Hi, my name is lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

4. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11

This is what helped me and got Forza to download.

5. Ronzy5 Win User

Hi

I am experiencing exactly same problem what "WaffythePanda" was facing with same Forza Horizon 5 download issue......i had downloaded the game and paused the download.....and next day when i re-opened the xbox a& tried resuming the download it didnt started, so i tried cancelling the download, the game isnt getting deleted from my library nor getting uninstalled, nor even was download resuming at that moment so i tried deleting the folder and also tried all the steps what you guys told in the thread but none of them is working.....even the game is not getting cleared from microsoft store download queue
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello WaffythePanda,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 got stuck on my Xbox App - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon got

2. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  3. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  4. I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...: I bought forza horizon 5 and launched it and it launched fairly fast but when i got on the game it started pausing the audio every second and was super laggy. 1fb39e38-3dfa-4a41-ab31-ec5e4cd09121
  5. In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza horizon four I got 50% completion on the festival playlist. The game said that I...: In Forza horizon four in the festival playlist, I tried to claim the horizon backstage passes that I was supposed to be given for 50% completion. I did not receive it. How do I fix this?...
  6. I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why??: I recently got game pass and started playing a lot of Forza Horizon 5 lately and I was playing for a few hours today and then turned it off. When I logged back in and played forza it said I had...
  7. I got a g920 and my shifter dont work on forza horizon 3 im on xbox one s it was Working 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a g920 and my shifter dont work on forza horizon 3 im on xbox one s it was Working 1...: Forza horizon 3 g920 shifter dont work 22b67d3a-168a-4aa7-963f-2ac7b0f08f87
  8. Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5: I got a disk to play fh5 but when i press A i says to get a Xbox game pass I clean thé disk ans it says again Im on Xbox Series X 54aca694-69e0-4c1c-9bef-8518cc7a12f4
  9. I've been playing forza horizon 5 and I've got some gifts on the message centre but when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been playing forza horizon 5 and I've got some gifts on the message centre but when i...: Can't redeem gifts on message centre when playing forza horizon 5 it says feature unavailable b77a19f3-2e80-4ea5-a920-c4325adf631f
  10. Got achievement in forza horizon 5 i didnt earn, what to do now ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got achievement in forza horizon 5 i didnt earn, what to do now ?: Hello, so yesterday i got achievement in forza horizon 5 on pc. Its about smashing all the bonus boards, i think 250 or so, its called "Complete Collection". I even got the text line you can use...