Forza Horizon 5 Error

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ℛℯ���ℯ� ℬ��ℯ �����ℯ�⚡️, Jun 9, 2024.

1. Forza Horizon 5 Error

Hey

The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon life and my Friends/players button is grayed out, while im in an online session.

( i tried this in a convoy with a friend with the same result)

Is there a way for me to actually see people and others in my convoy and free mode players. I have tried this on different accounts, game deletion and opening, resetting router, etc…

:)

ℛℯ���ℯ� ℬ��ℯ �����ℯ�⚡️, Jun 9, 2024
  2. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 without any problems.Only Forza Horizon 5 will have an error.
  3. JeanettB Win User

Xbox App PC Error 0x00000001 When downloading Forza Horizon 5

Same error here, unable to install FORZA HORIZON 5.

tried all and nothing works
  4. Gurnaharsingh Win User

Forza Horizon 5: "The forza horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available"

support, https://aka.ms/Forza support forza horizon 5 error code e:10cd-f please fix this problem help me
  5. michelecongia Win User

Downloading game

no, it only happens with forza horizon 5 and i don't get any error code, it just cancels the download by itself
  6. Mateusz Sokołowski Win User

Can't install Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app using Game Pass (PC)

Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 Error

1. Forza Horizon 5 Error - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Error

2. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module...
  4. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  5. Error in forza horizon 4 freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error in forza horizon 4 freezing: when i launched my game its start smoothly but after some time it freeze on the screen please help me in this situation The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 1.477.175.0 stopped interacting with...
  6. Xbox Gamepass Forza Horizon 5 PC "0x12c* error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Forza Horizon 5 PC "0x12c* error code: I installed Forza Horizon 5. But it says "The game locked". I kept getting same error. its "0x12c". Can someone help? 0030fae6-659b-4da0-9bb2-1c660804932b
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing this game since the release day I had...
  8. Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error: Hello,i have trouble in accessing car packs in forza horizon 5,i own a vip car pass and it's a premium edition,when i Try to access it shows failed to download marketplace data ,please help...
  9. forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...: every time i open it just says that error code ec5500f7-f175-447d-b5dc-2bf85e33d953
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Error Code 0x87e50028

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Error Code 0x87e50028: The game worked fine for ever, I bought game-pass in order to play Starfield. Now, Forza no longer works. Won't launch. Just gives me this : Things I have tried : Uninstalling/reinstalling game....