Forza Horizon 5 error: The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount...

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 error: The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to play FH5 a couple of moths ago, but then uninstalled it. I decided to redownload it again and start playing, but whenever I press 'Play' it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by filip.ek, Apr 23, 2023.

1. filip.ek
    filip.ek Guest

Forza Horizon 5 error: The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount...

I used to play FH5 a couple of moths ago, but then uninstalled it. I decided to redownload it again and start playing, but whenever I press 'Play' it says: "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point."

Here's the thing, I tried to repair it like 10 ways that Reddit had recommended, but nothing works. I always download games on my external drive as there is no way to fit it in my C drive (it was never a problem tho). Nothing worked.. I tried running scans, reseting caches, running troubleshooters, reseting & repairing apps in settings, also reinstalled it 3 times in 2 days.
    I have Windows 10, 22H2.

Is there another way?

:)

filip.ek, Apr 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: