Forza Horizon 5 download stuck, 100GB taken off my HDD

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 download stuck, 100GB taken off my HDD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have game pass on PC, I tried installing Forza Horizon 5 and everything was going well, up until I needed to restart my computer, the download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CalmRobin, Nov 15, 2021.

1. CalmRobin
    CalmRobin Guest

I have game pass on PC, I tried installing Forza Horizon 5 and everything was going well, up until I needed to restart my computer, the download progress was lost, I tried to resume it, but nothing worked, I was kinda disappointed, but whatever, but I had one question "what happened to the downloaded files?" right? so I tried to install it from scratch, but it seemingly already took 100GB off my hard drive, and I swear I spent hours looking online for solutions, and nothing, a friend of mine said he had this problem already and suggested downloading something else, and I did, and surprise, it worked! the download was resumed, and then I needed to restart my computer again, and it happened once more, the "download something else" fix doesn't work anymore and I now am stuck with less space on my storage.

Problem is, I can't access the files to delete them myself because they are strangely encrypted, I need permission in my own computer to access my own files! so I can't delete them either, what do I do?

Honestly I have had a lot of problems with game pass but this has been one of the worst, this is supposed to be your prime service and can't believe it barely functions, and it even has game breaking glitches(nope, not fixable) on the main titles like halo and gears of war Forza Horizon 5 download stuck, 100GB taken off my HDD :) and it's not just me, everyone I know has had gigantic problems with the platform, I just hope I don't get an automatically generated response regarding anything but what I asked and nothing else beyond that.

I'm sorry if this is a long post but I am pretty upset about this issue and hope you understand(also I'm not trying and won't be mean to the staff/moderators, it's not their fault)

:)

CalmRobin, Nov 15, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: