forza horizon 5 does not start

Discus and support forza horizon 5 does not start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1 hour ago I downloaded forza horizon 5 and now I'm trying to open it and it's stuck on the loading screen 2dbe3d73-012f-405b-be28-cdac90d0203d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kurrogaming, Oct 16, 2023.

1. kurrogaming
    kurrogaming Guest

1 hour ago I downloaded forza horizon 5 and now I'm trying to open it and it's stuck on the loading screen

:)

kurrogaming, Oct 16, 2023
  2. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Forza Horizon 5 does not start.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Do you buy the premium edition or are you using the game with Game Pass? If you are using the game with Game Pass, you will not be able to play the game until November 9th.
  4. SammyVS Win User

I think it's better to wait for a patch fix to fix this issue. You've done everything I could recommend and maybe formatting your PC doesn't solve the problem.

In case you haven't seen it, this link has some things you can do too.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  5. oliverrogerr Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Do you buy the premium edition or are you using the game with Game Pass? If you are using the game with Game Pass, you will not be able to play the game until November 9th.
    Premium Edition,

hello, at the exact moment the Playground Games logo enters, the game closes, and only with forza all the other games i have on the pc are running normally.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

You could try to repair your game data quickly.

Go to Settings > Apps > Installed apps

Search for your game name and select Advanced Options

Select Repair

Go back to the Xbox app on your PC and try installing or updating it again

If the problem persists, try the steps above again, but select Reset instead of Repair

Please note that repairing the data will not delete any other data from the console. Please let me know how it went once you finish the process.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. forza horizon 5 does not start - Similar Threads - forza horizon does

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  6. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  7. Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?: I have xbox Forza horizon 5 on disc for the xbox 1, but i want to play forza on my pc. Would my progression from console carry over to pc. 0bbad4c0-b72d-43a8-95b5-3de7c56473ef
  8. Why does Forza Horizon 5 keep crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 5 keep crashing?: Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing on Windows 11 at the first window with the error code 0x64. Tried multiple solutions, none seemed to work, I tried sfc, reinstalling the game, repairing my windows,...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 does not launch properly (Steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 does not launch properly (Steam): Hello everyone! I can't play FH5 due to the game does not launch properly. Everything was fine with the game, but suddenly it stopped launching. I am playing on Steam version. When i hit the...
  10. Why does my forza horizon 5 randomly stop downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my forza horizon 5 randomly stop downloading: Every time I try downloading forza horizon 5 it just randomly stops. This has been happening for two days straight and I’ve wasted so much time waiting for it to download just for it to stop....