Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pandu Lingga, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Pandu Lingga
    Pandu Lingga Guest

Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

Developer please fix these problem please

:)

Pandu Lingga, Jan 10, 2024
  2. MissEdi Win User

Hot Wheels

Hi there, DrJackieMrHyde and suinomaial!

Are you posting from the account that already redeemed both the digital download for Forza Horizon 3 and the Hot Wheels DLC? In the meantime, have you ensured that you have completed the proper game requirements to access the Hot Wheels DLC?

As mentioned on the
    Hot Wheels Store Page
    , you must complete enough Exhibition Events and PR Stunts to build your second festival site, after which the expansion will become unlocked and accessible on the game map.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Add one not here.

Hi there!

Are you using the Xbox console platform? If so, make sure that you have installed all its contents by following the steps below:

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).

Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.

Select Install, to confirm the installation.

Check as well the guide for Hot Wheels here on this link https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

For Rally Adventure: https://forza.net/news/forza-horizon-5-rally-ad...
  4. jack fresia Win User

Forza Horizon 5 hotwheels DLC

So I bought the forza horizon 5 ultimate expansion pack and the hot wheels pack will not download but it says I own it.
  5. Talhynor Win User

Forza Horizon 5

Yeah Japan would be a great place or even China. But I think great DLC like other Forza Horizon would be even better ! Like Hot Wheels or even Lego DLC.
  6. DOCREV49 Win User

Forza Horizon - two player

I purchased the Forza Hot Wheels but it only loads Forza Horizon? How do you get the Hot Wheels game?
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon DLC

2. Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working: I have downloaded the hot wheels expansion pack for forza horizon 5 and it is not working says it is installed but doesn't fully run I have the standard addition of forza horizon 5. Do I have to...
  3. Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version: I download DLC and game, but in game, DLC doesn't work, game tell me that I must buy DLC to play in this. I reinstall, log in/out from the account, it didn't help...
  4. Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC: I have the expansions for forza horizon 5 on my xbox but it wont let me install them on my pc. On my xbox it says "Install, You can play this" But on my pc it wont let me install it. How do I fix...
  5. Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?: I own a copy of FH4 on PC, and every DLC for it separately, I don't own the Car Pass or the VIP pass, just the standard edition of the game and the DLCs for it, all purchased through the Microsoft...
  6. How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC: What is the correct order of installing of Forza Horizon 5 on a new PC? I play it for years, have the add-on bundle and all car packs. Completed also everything within the DLC's. If I install on...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC: Hi, yesterday my friend purchased the Lamborghini Hurracan single car DLC as gift for me, the message came through into my email, and xbox app on my PC, i pressed redeem code, then went into...
  8. Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...: So ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam last year and now a friend of mine gifted me an xbox giftcard.Id like to buy myself the dlc for forza horizon but i dont know if its compatible for the steam...
  9. How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...: I cannot get access to the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC even though it says I own it I'm trying it throught the Microsoft Xbox app on my Laptop b49c19c0-4eee-42d6-873a-ef7725af55b6
  10. Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2: Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2 in 2023 ee0c5ee5-9804-4c61-af0e-1bf9dda0137d