Forza horizon 5 crashes at launch when I'm signed into my account on PC and on Xbox.

Discus and support Forza horizon 5 crashes at launch when I'm signed into my account on PC and on Xbox. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza horizon 5 crashes on both PC and on Xbox when I sign into my account however the game launches fine whenever signed into any other account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZmanZ1983, Jan 15, 2023.

1. ZmanZ1983
    ZmanZ1983 Guest

Forza horizon 5 crashes at launch when I'm signed into my account on PC and on Xbox.

Forza horizon 5 crashes on both PC and on Xbox when I sign into my account however the game launches fine whenever signed into any other account. I play this game on game pass. The error that appears is the 0xc0000005 in event viewer. I have tried every solution that I have found step by step on all forms including Microsoft.

:)

ZmanZ1983, Jan 15, 2023
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

กดโหลด Forza Horizon 5 ใน โปรเเกรม Xbox เเล้วเผลอไปกดหยุด หลังจากนั้นก็ไม่สามารถกดโหลดต่อได้

สวัสดี

ขอบคุณที่ติดต่อฟอรั่ม ขออ ัยที่ทราบว่าคุณมีปัญหาในการดาวน์โหลด Forza Horizon 5

การสนับสนุน Forza มีบทความที่มีขั้นตอนการแก้ไขปัญหาหลายขั้นตอนซึ่งอาจช่วยได้ เกมของฉันไม่ได้เปิดตัวหรือขัดข้องบนพีซี - การสนับสนุน Forza (forzamotorsport.net)

ขอแสดงความนับถือ

Hayabusa

[ข้อความด้านบนแปลด้วยเครื่องและอาจไม่ใช่การแสดงโพสต์ต้นฉบับที่ถูกต้อง]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums. Sorry to hear you are having issues downloading Forza Horizon 5.

Forza support has an article with several troubleshooting steps which may help. My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Regards,

Hayabusa
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass not saving progress...

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 crashing and losing your progress. That is definitely frustrating. Was this on PC or an Xbox console?

You can check the Forza Horizon support article which offers steps you can take, including submitting a ticket. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Additional Support articles:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Games & apps | Xbox Support

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums and community support, visit:

Forza Motorsport forums
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ZmanZ, as this is only happening with your primary account so to speak, I will recommend you to contact Forza support to see if they can help you,

Forza Support

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
  5. Sodangidni Win User

how to fix crash on startup splash screen for forza hotizon 5

Hello, EddieWoods1. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to play Forza Horizon 5 because the game crashes unexpectedly.

Not only that, but I would like to ask:

— Do you see a crash error message, which one?
    — What are your hardware specifications?
    — Are more games affected, or is just Forza Horizon 5?

Besides that, Forza support has an article about the game crashing or not launching on PC, with some potential fixes.
    Could I know if you tried every potential solution described in the article?

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...My-Game-is-Not-Launching-or-is-Crashing-on-PC

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Forza horizon 5 crashing

Hello, Jack H. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble launching Forza Horizon 5.

Not only that, but I would like to ask what potential solutions you have tried to solve this issue and if it's just Forza Horizon the only game that crashes?

Besides that, may I know if you tried every potential solution provided in this related support article from Forza?

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...My-Game-is-Not-Launching-or-is-Crashing-on-PC

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 5 crashes at launch when I'm signed into my account on PC and on Xbox. - Similar Threads - Forza horizon crashes

2. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module...
  4. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  5. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  6. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  7. Forza horizon 5 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashing: Forza horizon 5 crashes on start. I used to have an error code. But I no longer do. It acts like it’s going to load. Then as soon. And the little screen part shows up nothing happens. And it...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  9. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...