Forza Horizon 5 crashed at the splash screen and close itself

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 crashed at the splash screen and close itself in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 5 crashed at the splash screen and close itself. Os is windows 11 updated to the latest. Machine is a lenovo legion 5i pro laptop.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by policeman0077, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 5 crashed at the splash screen and close itself

Forza Horizon 5 crashed at the splash screen and close itself.

Os is windows 11 updated to the latest.

Machine is a lenovo legion 5i pro laptop. 12700h cpu and 3070 ti gpu.

Drivers are latest available on lenovo's website.

I also reported this bug to forza support they ask me to also post here in case it is a windows problem.

here is some error code I captured from event viewer.

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 1.538.198.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.900, time stamp: 0xa97a9ed6

Exception code: 0xc0000374

Fault offset: 0x000000000010c249

Faulting process id: 0x0x6c74

Faulting application start time: 0x0x1d91f9429473228

Faulting application path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ForzaHorizon5\ForzaHorizon5.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report Id: c73028cb-1c13-44e8-b675-f8318c677e72

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

policeman0077, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello policeman007,

Good day and we you are well today.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down. Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi policeman0077,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Mubats Win User
  5. JustAnotherGamer_755 Win User

my forza horizon 5 not launching

To anyone who still has this issue, try the below 2 methods -

When you see the second splash screen (small one) -

1. Click on the forza horizon 5 shortcut multiple times.

OR

2. Alt+Tab and make sure the splash screen is selected
  6. Hurlamania Win User

Forza Horizon splash screen crash

you cannot get your money back for a game that you purchased over a year ago this issue should have been taken up in the beginning when you first purchase the game and it was not working
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 crashed at the splash screen and close itself - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon crashed

2. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  3. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module...
  4. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  5. Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error and Crashing on Forza horizon 3: Hi everyone please help me to solve this issue Faulting application name: forza_x64_release_final.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9ee1ff Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  6. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  7. Forza horizon 5 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashing: Forza horizon 5 crashes on start. I used to have an error code. But I no longer do. It acts like it’s going to load. Then as soon. And the little screen part shows up nothing happens. And it...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  9. My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing only when my wifi is turned on (MICROSOFT STORE): I use a USB WIFI stick that I plug into a USB port on my PC but when its plugged in Forza shows up on my screen and after 2-3 seconds just closes, I have reinstalled the game 2 times but nothing...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...