Forza horizon 5. Car speed.

Discus and support Forza horizon 5. Car speed. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so on my xbox series s the cars won't reach its maximum speed, then when I play on the xbox one the cars go alot quicker. On the xbox series s I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paige Bozyk, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Paige Bozyk
    Paige Bozyk Guest

Okay, so on my xbox series s the cars won't reach its maximum speed, then when I play on the xbox one the cars go alot quicker. On the xbox series s I can get the koenigsegg probably maximum 300km.. on the xbox one I can reach a top speed off 465km.. does anyone know why this Is happening because I can't complete certain activities because of it.

:)

Paige Bozyk, Jun 20, 2023
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Are there any open-world racing/driving games?

Hello everyone :)

I am really glad that everyone is enjoying Forza Horizon 2, but quite honestly I don't like the way that the cars handle at all.

Despite my heavy tuning in Forza Motorsport 5 of my AWD Ford GT, I still prefer the handling of the cars in Need For Speed Carbon.

Need For Speed Carbon has 100% arcade handling while Forza Motorsport 5 (my guess is that the cars handle the same way in Forza Horizon 2) is a hybrid of Arcade and Simulator).

I love Forza Motorsport 5, but after getting a feel for the way that the cars handle, I am going to stay away from the series from now on.

Please don't be mad / angry at me for my opinion about how the cars handle and that I find the cars in Need For Speed Carbon easier to control.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

3. Little JohnnyWilliam Win User

Forza 4 and 5 premium bundle not installing

The only ones it allows you to install are forza 4 formula drift cars, forza 4 fortune island, forza 4 lego speed champions and forza 4 best of bond. The others do not appear. This is the description for this bundle.

"Xbox Game Pass members, complete your Forza Horizon experience in both Mexico and Britain with this unmissable offer. The Forza Horizon Premium Game Pass Bundle expands your driving adventures in Forza Horizon 5 with the Premium Add-ons Bundle and in Forza Horizon 4 with the Ultimate Add-ons Bundle. Across both games, you’ll receive FOUR incredible expansions including Fortune Island, LEGO® Speed Champions, Hot Wheels, and the second Forza Horizon 5 expansion once its released. You’ll also be the star of the Horizon Festival with VIP Membership offering 2x permanent race rewards in both games, exclusive Forza Edition cars, a unique flair, free cosmetics, and more. Car Pass expands and upgrades your garage filling it with fun and unique vehicles. Plus, get behind the wheel of iconic James Bond cars around Britain and hone your drifting skills with legendary..."
  4. Snake420 Win User

My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?

Hello

Greetings!

Currently, there is a delay with Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC. The Forza Support social media account posted “The delay has been caused by an issue on our backend which will be resolved with the Season change,”.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Add a new car

Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 3

Forza Horizon 2

Forza Motorsport 7

Forza Motorsport 6

Forza Motorsport 5

Project CARS 2

Project Cars

Need For Speed: Heat

Need for Speed Payback.

Need for Speed Rivals

GRID

The Crew 2

The Crew

Assetto Corsa Competizione

Dirt Rally 2.0

Dirt Rally

Wreckfest

With no context to the question i would have to say as/or...., all of the above.
  6. Panther Azza Win User

What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?

Early days runescape. Need for speed most wanted. Cnc red alert.

Bout 1yr ago ark.

These days atm gta 5 business stuff.

forza horizon 4 designing cars vinyls and decals.
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 5. Car speed. - Similar Threads - Forza horizon Car

2. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  3. If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell: So pretty much if I buy the car pass for forza horizon 5 on xbox will I be able to use it on the pc version of forza. I'm playing forza through games pass on pc 89a5fccf-3790-47bc-81e5-62bf2e4ae214
  4. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...: I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0...
  5. Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I’m playing Forza Horizon 5 and I’m trying to get my buyout from the cars I’ve listed in...: Forza Horizon 5 auction house won’t work, I can’t get the money from selling my cars and it’s getting annoying how broken this game is. I’ve restarted, closed and reinstalled the game but I’m...
  6. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  7. How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration: So I like to play Forza horizon 3 & 4, but recently my car stopped driving properly. Even on full acceleration and full gear. I have picture to show the problem, but that's about it. It's been...
  8. I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why??: I recently got game pass and started playing a lot of Forza Horizon 5 lately and I was playing for a few hours today and then turned it off. When I logged back in and played forza it said I had...
  9. Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello forza horizon I would like to suggest that you add a number of beloved cars in the...: 1-(toyota land cruiser 100 series) 2-(toyota land cruiser 200 series) 3-(Mercedes Benz E55 AMG) 4-(merceds benz cls63 AMG) 5-(toyota majesta 2005) 6-(toyota land cruiser pickup 2022) 7-(Toyota...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 dlc and car pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 dlc and car pass not working: Forza Horizon 5 Ultimate Edition DLC is working on PC but not on Xbox anymore. It shows that I have the dlc cars and progress in the Hot Wheels dlc, but I can’t drive the cars or play the dlc....