Forza Horizon 5 Cant find download

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Cant find download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got myself the Xbox game pass for PC, 1 euro for three months and decided to download Forza Horizon 5. I had more than 300 GB space left and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JurreFonck, Nov 24, 2021.

1. JurreFonck
    JurreFonck Guest

I recently got myself the Xbox game pass for PC, 1 euro for three months and decided to download Forza Horizon 5. I had more than 300 GB space left and as the game is only 122 GB I decided it couldn't hurt. Unfortunately, when downloading the game, I had very bad wifi (at school) so I paused it, but when I got home to download further, my download was gone. So I figured I'll just start the whole downloading process over again. The only problem is that it does not want to download the game again, and when looking in my computers internal storage it did add 122 GB to my storage as if it was downloaded, but it isn't. How can I delete a game that is not even on my laptop?

:)

JurreFonck, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Jackson Lo Win User

Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?

My Game Is in that list, but I cant find It in Xbox app, it's forza Horizon 5
  3. x711xCoZzAx Win User

Have you tried going into the Control Panel and searching for it through add/remove hardware at all?

If not try accessing your WindowsApps folder
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. If you want to continue the download you were doing, you will probably be able to resume it by following the instructions below, rest assured this will not take up more space on your HD or SSD.

1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.

2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.

3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.

4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

- If that works, the download will probably pick up where it left off.

If you want to remove the files, you will need to access the WindowsApps folder and find the folder named Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.410.860.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

The folder name may be different for you, as they are encrypted files, the folder has 101 GB so you will find it arriving at the properties if the name is different.

To access the WindowsApps folder you will need some privileges and they are granted following the instructions in the article below.

https://www.maketecheasier.com/access-windowsap...

- Take care when performing any procedure from the link above, as they are solutions offered by third parties.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  5. oshri bar zakai Win User

How do i fix "Error code: (0xc0000138)"

Hi im sorry for the understanding but i can download games but i cant launch forza horizon 5 i have problem only in this game
  6. F1RECRY Win User

Cant download Forza Horizon 5

I found the fix...

When u open forza horizon 5 standard edition page scroll down where you see forza horizon 5 game and download that...

The download will start
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Cant find download - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Cant

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  5. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  6. Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.: Hello, I have recently posted this. I couldnt reply or test the Solution of the First anwer before the Post got closed. All the details are in the Post. The First "Solution" doesnt work, since...
  7. Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get rid of Forza Horizon 5 Files.: Hello, Recently I couldnt start Forza Horizon 5 again, because of the Gaming Services App (sorry, but that App is utter garbage. Always the same Problems for everyone). So, I tried using the Fix...
  8. i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant download my forza horizon 1 to my xbox 360 anymore: it is not fair that microsoft can say to play the game YOU ALREADY BOUGHT you have to buy another console. i paid for that game and i want to play it now. From this time now on is it this way?...
  9. Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?: So I have this issue when launching my forza horizon 4. when I try to launch it, a notification comes to my screen that says: Check your account, This app is not usable on your account right now....
  10. Cant install forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza horizon 5: having an issue only with forza horizon 5. its the only game that wont download. Through the Xbox app or windows store. i get a message saying something happened to this app were trying to fix it...