Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Forza Horizon 5 on my Steam account and connected it to my Microsoft account. I've had the game since launch but now all of a sudden when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeppeandersson, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...

I bought Forza Horizon 5 on my Steam account and connected it to my Microsoft account. I've had the game since launch but now all of a sudden when I try to play it tells me "You may not proceed without being signed in to a profile. I am already signed in both the microsoft store and the xbox app. If I check my microsoft account it's magically deleted from my library but I still own it on Steam. So what's the deal here? You just delete games after a certain period? I guess I just got scammed for $60 since trying to get something fixed by Microsoft is as easy as winning the Powerball.

:)

Jeppeandersson, Aug 2, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"

Hi Jeppeandersson.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. It really is a rather uncommon issue you need to recover your account first so you can log in to your game again.
    To recover your account is very simple. Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in.
    Enter the security code that was sent to your account.
    Follow the onscreen prompts to retrieve account details and add the profile to your Xbox console.
    If you know the email address you used to set up your Microsoft account, you can reset your password now.
    Go to https://account.live.com/acsr to complete the account recovery form. The more information you include when filling out the form, the better your chances of regaining access to your account.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in?

Hello noodleGJB,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Forza Horizon 5 and is unable to sign in because of the error message: You may not proceed without being signed in to a profile. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Please consider linking your Microsoft account to a game that you purchase on Steam in that way you can sign in to game. The steps can be found here: Link your social network accounts to Xbox | Xbox Support. If it won't work, please try the recommendation from the threads below:

Threads with similar concern:

Forza Horizon 5 Login Issue on Steam - Microsoft Community

Forza Horizon 5 Sign-in needed - Microsoft Community

Based on the support article of Forza, you may also try to clear all Xbox Live credentials from Stream and sign in back to the game to test if issue persist. Please see the steps from this link: Steam - Linking and unlinking an Xbox Live account – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Forza Horizon 5 can't sync cloud saves

Hello Dmitrijs, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble when trying to sync your progress in Forza Horizon 5. Let's try to sort this out, but before that please tell me:

Is this happening only with Forza Horizon 5?
    Are you playing the version available on the Xbox app/Microsoft store or are you playing the one from Steam?
    Is this happening with more games from the Microsoft store or just Forza Horizon 5?
    May I know if you tried using a different internet connection in your PC?
    And what procedures you tried to fix this inconvenience?
  5. Okan Berkay ERÇETİ Win User

Will my progress in Forza Horizon 5 be gone after uninstalling the game

I downloaded the Forza 5 for the first time via Microsoft Store, i played and i deleted the game. (I played with gamepass)

I bought Forza 5 from Steam and i linked my xbox account with steam, but when i start the game and logged in with my xbox account, my all progress is gone.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4 Demo!!!!

Hello Leon, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

May I know which edition or Forza Horizon 4 are you trying to delete, the Steam version or the Microsoft store version?

Additionally, may I know how are you trying to delete the game, by deleting the whole folder?
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...

1. Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon bought

2. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store: i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38
  3. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...: I have Forza Horizon 3-5 and 4 and 5 isn't available and it keeps telling me that I need to renew my subscription when I already have Game pass Core, I really want to play but I can't. Please help...
  4. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  5. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  6. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  7. I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...: I bought forza horizon 5 and launched it and it launched fairly fast but when i got on the game it started pausing the audio every second and was super laggy. 1fb39e38-3dfa-4a41-ab31-ec5e4cd09121
  8. I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how...: I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how do i can claim it? In my account, it’s say that si claimed . 0b9b5bba-f2cf-47ce-812d-6ecfe096050c
  9. Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...: So ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam last year and now a friend of mine gifted me an xbox giftcard.Id like to buy myself the dlc for forza horizon but i dont know if its compatible for the steam...
  10. I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...: I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't work.what should I do ? 7660b25e-4f58-4e17-a7c1-875baa0765c2