Forza Horizon 5 Account save

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Account save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing FH5 on xbox for a very long time and have many hours on my account, one day when logging on from my PC (i have also been playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TenOnyx Primal, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 5 Account save

I have been playing FH5 on xbox for a very long time and have many hours on my account, one day when logging on from my PC (i have also been playing forza on PC on the same account for a few months now) my progress was completely lost as if i had started a new account from zero. I know all my progress is somewhere out there in the cloud but xbox/PC doesnt have an option to change save on FH5. This has been an ongoing problem which i have had for 4 months now. I have actively tried contacting microsoft support as well as forza horizon support on the matter but havent got any valuable response but the occasional automated response of "choose one of the older saves on the cloud". I HAVE NO OPTION TO CHANGE SAVE ANYWHERE WHATSOEVER PLEASE HELP.

:)

TenOnyx Primal, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Can I get my older game save file back

It is possible, my friend. Please try to look at C:\Users\YOUR USER\Saved Games\Forza Horizon 5. See if there is any save there.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi TenOnyx. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be to lose your progress, there are some steps you can try to restore the progress: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/articles/360005306553

- If you have access to another PC or Xbox console, try loading Forza on that system to see if your saved data is loaded. If you have Game Pass Ultimate, you may be able to stream the game via cloud gaming to try this step.

- Power cycle your PC: close out of the game, press the Start button and select Power > Restart. Relaunch the game.

- Reset/repair the game: In Windows, go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Select the more icon next to Forza Horizon 5, then 'Advanced Options'. Select 'Repair' if available. If 'Repair' is not available, or if the issue persists, try selecting 'Reset' instead.

- Reset the Microsoft Store: Type wsreset in the Windows Search box, right click the first result and select "Run as Administrator". After some time, the Microsoft Store will re-open. Try launching the game again.

- Delete the local saved data: Delete the following folder from your hard drive: \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs

Once you've done this, reboot your PC and relaunch the game. Your cloud saved data should sync upon launch.

If these steps don't help, you will unfortunately need to delete your existing saved data. The Forza Team should be able to restore your inventory, including Cars, Credits, Vanity items, and Wheel Spins. Unfortunately, they cannot restore any Forzathon Points, Skill Points, Level, Experience, Tokens, or Progress.

The Forza Team asks that you submit feedback to Xbox and Windows regarding this issue. To submit feedback on your PC, follow the steps found here: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

Press the Start button and then enter Feedback Hub in the search box.
    Open the Feedback Hub app, and then select Report a problem.

You will then need to delete your saved data. This is easier to do on Xbox:

On Home, select My games and apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu button ​​ ​​on your controller, and then select Manage game.

In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, highlight the saved data for your Gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.

You'll be prompted to confirm the deletion of this game save data. Select Delete Everywhere.

Once you've deleted your saved data, please submit this ticket to the Forza Team so they can assist you further: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/requests/new?ticket_form_id=************

Please reach back if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. SojerManLan Win User

[Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through the microsoft store, will I be able to sync my designs, tunes, etc, with my FH4 save?

Forza Horizon 5 does NOT have any announced or planned cross-progression from Forza Horizon 4. Aside from Forza Horizon 1 (which did had loyalty rewards for Forza Motorsport titles), there has never been cross-progression for Forza Horizon titles. You always had to start fresh with each game.

And about Forza Horizon 4: the lack of possibility to use the same save between Steam and Microsoft Store comes from the technical point of the each game. Both use a wholly different methods of saving which is far too much work to make them co-operate, ESPECIALLY considering that Forza Horizon 4 is way past its' prime.
  5. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Is it possible to request my Forza Horizon 5 save file for the Gamepass version?

GPSaveConverter works very well indeed and can transfer forza horizon 4 saves, gonna try it on 5 next week to test.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Account save - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Account

2. Forza Horizon 5 Account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Account lost: Hello, I'm Tuqay. I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 since its release. Today, when I started the game, it displayed a message stating that it couldn't load my save from the cloud. There were two...
  3. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  4. Account reset problem when connecting xbox account to steam in forza horizon 5 game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account reset problem when connecting xbox account to steam in forza horizon 5 game: I played forza horizon 5 game on xbox gamepass before. Then I bought the game from steam to play. When I opened the game, it asked me to link my xbox account to my steam account. When I made the...
  5. Forza horizon 5 keeps crashing because of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 keeps crashing because of my account: Hi. I've had a problem since the donut update, that my game keeps crashing on the splash screen on both my pc and my steam deck. I have now found out by my self that if I use a deterrent...
  6. Finding the email address I used for the Xbox account I used for playing Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Finding the email address I used for the Xbox account I used for playing Forza Horizon 5...: When I had first bought Forza Horizon 5, I was playing it with my friend. He recently told me he started playing again and asked me if I remember his old account's name (gamertag). I told him I...
  7. My Forza Horizon account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Forza Horizon account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted: My Forza Horizon 5 account was banned for no reason to my knowledge. How can I get my ban lifted. d5f61056-45df-4986-8fe1-2ddfa7b9a029
  8. Forza horizon 5 crashes at launch when I'm signed into my account on PC and on Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crashes at launch when I'm signed into my account on PC and on Xbox.: Forza horizon 5 crashes on both PC and on Xbox when I sign into my account however the game launches fine whenever signed into any other account. I play this game on game pass. The error that...
  9. I lost my forza horizon 5 account on Xbox and I am not sure what to do.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my forza horizon 5 account on Xbox and I am not sure what to do.: I tried logging on my forza account, nothing seemed off I still had my old binds, but all my credits, skill points, cars and in game progress is gone. Please help I spent a lot of my time on this...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Error Code E:108f-f How To Sign In With My Original Account Please Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Error Code E:108f-f How To Sign In With My Original Account Please Help!: I've Recently Resetten My PC Installed The Game Freshly I'm Getting This Error From Nowwhere All My Drivers Are Upto Date I Tried By Changing Accounts But No Use Reinstalled The Game Too No...