Forza Horizon 4's VIP Wheelspins not working

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4's VIP Wheelspins not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About three days ago my VIP Wheel Spins just stopped working. All other vip vip content remains in the game. The Lakeside Lodge, 60 FP each live event... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NARCISYNDRoME, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4's VIP Wheelspins not working

About three days ago my VIP Wheel Spins just stopped working. All other vip vip content remains in the game. The Lakeside Lodge, 60 FP each live event all the cars and cloths are still accessable. Only the wheelspins and payouts post race arent functioning.
    Ive tried reloading my account, deleting and reinstalling the VIP Pass, fully power off my xbox and rebooting, everything. No luck on all accounts. Anyone else having this type of issue currently or may have in the past? Any light at the end of the tunnel?
    Help!!!

:)

NARCISYNDRoME, Jun 1, 2020
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Ford XB GT falcon

Is that in Forza Horizon 4 ? Seems that car is only available as a wheelspin prize, hence the large price on the auction house.
  3. AslanT900 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 - DLC content for all Xbox users / profiles / family members ?

Here http://www.windowscentral.com/forza-horizon-3-vip-review I found this:

"A big improvement over Forza Horizon 2's VIP Pass is that buying VIP Membership in Horizon 3 grants VIP access to other Gamertags on the purchaser's home console. That way, the whole family can benefit from a single VIP purchase."

But any other source is telling that this does not works.
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Forza horizon 4 missing some cars in autoshow

Some cars doesnt exist on autoshow, they exclusive on wheelspins or auction. But for be sure access forza horizon 4 forums here : https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_forum18_Forza-Horizon-4.aspx and look or post your question.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Forza Horizon 3 VIP Loyalty Rewards

Hey Macselectric -

So after doing some research, the Koenigsegg One:1 is available for free for people who have

Forza Horizon 2 VIP
    or
    Forza Motorsport 6 VIP
    . Simply playing/owning the prior games and having Forza Horizon 3's VIP pass does not qualify you to receive that car for free. It IS available to be purchased in-game, however.

You can see in
    Jonk1969's (a Turn 10 developer) post here
    that he points out that it is not exclusive to FH2/FM6 VIP's and that is purchasable in-game using in-game credits.

Hopefully that helps clarify things. Let us know if you have further questions. :)
  6. QuickMythril Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edtion

i can't find a listing for the Windows version, but the Xbox One listing says it's going to use Play Anywhere, so one purchase should work on both systems.

www.microsoft.com/.../bpsnd9ttldmw

"Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition includes the full game of Forza Horizon 3, Early Access, the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass, VIP Membership and cars, Forza Hub App, and the Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack, which gives you the chance to take 10 of the hottest modern
    race cars off the track and out on the open road!"

"ULTIMATE EDITION OWNERS WILL HAVE EARLY ACCESS TO THE GAME ON 9/23/16. PURCHASE THIS OFFER BEFORE 9/27/16 AND RECEIVE 2 CAR PACKS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Forza Horizon 2 Rockstar Car Pack (Xbox One) and Forza Motorsport 6 Meguiar's Car Pack (Xbox One)."

"Forza Horizon 3 VIP members receive five exclusive VIP cars, the 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV, 2016 Koenigsegg Regera, 2015 Ferrari F12tdf, 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020, and 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351. VIPs will receive additional benefits,
    including double Wheelspin earnings, access to exclusive online events, community gifts, and more."

"The Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack for Forza Horizon 3 is your chance to take 10 of the hottest modern race cars off the track and out on the open road" (it doesn't specify on that page which cars are included.)

"The Car Pass brings you six monthly car packs (7 cars each) beginning in October 2016, ending March 2017. That’s 42 amazing new cars total."

hopefully that answers your question. let us know if you need more assistance.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4's VIP Wheelspins not working

1. Forza Horizon 4's VIP Wheelspins not working - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon 4's

2. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  3. No sound in forza horizon 4(xbox series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sound in forza horizon 4(xbox series S): So i started my forza horizon 4and there was no sound i tied everything still not working pls help me fc90a53b-71bf-4db1-b601-92baaf409453
  4. Forza horizon 4 crash Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 crash Xbox series s: Hi. Am I the only one who has the game crashing on my xbox home screen? I can play for 10-20 minutes and the game will crash, or I can play for an hour and the game will still crash. With other...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing on Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing on Xbox Series S: Anyone else having this issue? Or know of a fix? submitted by /u/Mother-House7883 [link] [comments]
  6. Forza horizon 4 with xbox Series S problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 with xbox Series S problem: i go into the game anmd when it s time to "Start to game"I press the A button and it doesnt go,I go out and i go and nothing I ve tried everything I want some help...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 on x box one s is not connecting to horizon live sessions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 on x box one s is not connecting to horizon live sessions.: I play forza horizon 4 on x box one s. For about a week now I am not able to join Forza horizon live sessions. I can join multiplayer events like The Trial or Seasonal Games but I can't connect to...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashes without notify at the loading screen both on PC and Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes without notify at the loading screen both on PC and Xbox One S: I cannot play the Forza Horizon 4 from my computer and from my Xbox One S. Game is freezing while in the first loading screen and closes. I checked my Windows Log from my computer and it says...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 series s: Hi, i have a problem i updated on series s, forza horizon 4 and now i can't start it d612f20c-5826-420b-a3db-8ea602ef96c7
  10. Problème forza horizon 4 sur Xbox serie s ne se lance pas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème forza horizon 4 sur Xbox serie s ne se lance pas: Bonjour, depuis plus d’une semaine mon fils ne peux plus jouer a forza horizon 4 sur xbox serie s. Je n’avais eu aucun soucis auparavant. J’allume forza et ca charge en bas a droite mais le jeu...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 vip not working