forza horizon 4

Discus and support forza horizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition a couple of days after it came out and it was working correctly, when I tried starting the game up recently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by polski_boi, Oct 15, 2018.

1. polski_boi
    polski_boi Guest

forza horizon 4

I bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition a couple of days after it came out and it was working correctly, when I tried starting the game up recently it would open the window and display the initial loading screen and then the window closes on its own.
    I've uninstalled the game and when I went to go and try to install it again I couldn't find it in my downloads or library so I went to the store page and its telling me that I need to buy the product again even though when I go to check my recent purchases
    it says I've bought the game, don't really know what to do from here. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

polski_boi, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Возврат денежных средств -[Translation - A refund]

Прошу вернуть деньги , за игру Forza Horizon 4 так как много багов и не оправдала ожидания Покупал Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate-создания

-[Translation - Please return the money for the game Forza Horizon 4 as many bugs and did not meet expectations bought Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate-creation]

Cyber Zaicheg, Oct 15, 2018
  3. WoodiestFaun
    WoodiestFaun Guest
    Forza Horizon, Decals, online, ?

Forza Horizon, Decals, online, forza 4 ?

Whats going to happen to the people that has got the "This feature has been temporaily disabled" In forza 4 , How is this going to affect forza Horizon and will they be able to import there vinial groups from forza 4, And are they ever going to be unbanned
    for forza 4 because i heard this mentioned quitye alot and people arent going to buy horizon if this is the case ?

WoodiestFaun, Oct 15, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

forza horizon 4

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.

{Parity}, Oct 15, 2018
  5. polski_boi
    polski_boi Guest
    Appreciate the reply but this on PC, apologies fornot stating this earlier.

polski_boi, Oct 16, 2018
  6. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    Polski,

If you check your account and you did make the purchase. What your going to want to do is removing your account or sign out of your Xbox app. Then your going to sign back in so the app can read your licenses again. This should identify that you own the game.
    If it persists
    contact support
    so they can check your licenses to see what the status of the ownership.

XBF Aaron G, Oct 16, 2018
  7. polski_boi
    polski_boi Guest
    Thanks for the quick response it's all working now.

polski_boi, Oct 16, 2018
  8. forza horizon 4

hi omg my fellow gamer's have same prob as you with fh4. I have it with ass creed odyssey, now disc wont move or eject. wont even play. my Xbox been weird since yesterday. and we are not alone. It seems lots of prob's are with the Xbox one day one consoles.
    is not good is it... is it the games or the Xbox??? Hope you get it resolved

charonte demon, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

forza horizon 4