forza horizon 4

Discus and support forza horizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i changed my parental settings because i couldn't get community liveries but they say that i need to change it but i already changed it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by thomasjefferson1, Oct 9, 2018.

1. forza horizon 4

i changed my parental settings because i couldn't get community liveries but they say that i need to change it but i already changed it.

:)

thomasjefferson1, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Возврат денежных средств -[Translation - A refund]

Прошу вернуть деньги , за игру Forza Horizon 4 так как много багов и не оправдала ожидания Покупал Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate-создания

-[Translation - Please return the money for the game Forza Horizon 4 as many bugs and did not meet expectations bought Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate-creation]

Cyber Zaicheg, Oct 9, 2018
  3. WoodiestFaun
    WoodiestFaun Guest
    Forza Horizon, Decals, online, ?

Forza Horizon, Decals, online, forza 4 ?

Whats going to happen to the people that has got the "This feature has been temporaily disabled" In forza 4 , How is this going to affect forza Horizon and will they be able to import there vinial groups from forza 4, And are they ever going to be unbanned
    for forza 4 because i heard this mentioned quitye alot and people arent going to buy horizon if this is the case ?

WoodiestFaun, Oct 9, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

forza horizon 4

Hey Thomas!

Thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention but the
    Forza Forums
    would be better equipped to handle this since it has been addressed on there a few times. Check them out and let us know if we can further assist with this or any other inquiry!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 9, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

forza horizon 4