Forza horizon 4

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; There is an issue when somebody try to download forza horizon 4! The downloading percentage reaches the 90GB and goes on! I protest against this issue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GABINBOU, Oct 6, 2018.

1. GABINBOU
    GABINBOU Guest

Forza horizon 4

There is an issue when somebody try to download forza horizon 4! The downloading percentage reaches the 90GB and goes on!

I protest against this issue and i would like to remind you tha people spent some serious money but your service quality remains poor!

:)

GABINBOU, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Возврат денежных средств -[Translation - A refund]

Прошу вернуть деньги , за игру Forza Horizon 4 так как много багов и не оправдала ожидания Покупал Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate-создания

-[Translation - Please return the money for the game Forza Horizon 4 as many bugs and did not meet expectations bought Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate-creation]

Cyber Zaicheg, Oct 6, 2018
  3. WoodiestFaun
    WoodiestFaun Guest
    Forza Horizon, Decals, online, ?

Forza Horizon, Decals, online, forza 4 ?

Whats going to happen to the people that has got the "This feature has been temporaily disabled" In forza 4 , How is this going to affect forza Horizon and will they be able to import there vinial groups from forza 4, And are they ever going to be unbanned
    for forza 4 because i heard this mentioned quitye alot and people arent going to buy horizon if this is the case ?

WoodiestFaun, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Forza horizon 4

It's a known bug with the store. the best thing to do is cancel the download and restart it. That usually fixes the issue. If it does not then try power cycling the console first. To power cycle follow these instructions Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

StuartATrueRed, Oct 6, 2018
  5. GABINBOU
    GABINBOU Guest
    I appreciate your prompt reply regarding my issue. Please be informed that my problem exists in the PC version. I tried WSreset command without any results also i cancel the downloading and i restarted without results as well!

GABINBOU, Oct 6, 2018
  6. GABINBOU
    GABINBOU Guest
    149GB of forza horizon 4 have been dowloaded and goes on!this unbelievable!the situation is a big shame for microsoft and all the people involved!iam awaiting a serious solution to the problem!

GABINBOU, Oct 7, 2018
  7. GABINBOU
    GABINBOU Guest
    149GB of forza horizon 4 have been dowloaded and goes on!this unbelievable!the situation is a big shame for microsoft and all the people involved!iam awaiting a serious solution to the problem!

GABINBOU, Oct 7, 2018
  8. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Forza horizon 4

Hey Gabinbou,

I was going through the same exact problem up until yesterday. My download reached somewhere in the 200GB ballpark and I only noticed when I got a notification my SSD was low on storage. I found a solution that worked for me and others on this Forza
    Forum.
    Let us know if it works for you!

XBF Lance J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Forza horizon 4