Forza Horizon 4 won't recognize gamertag change

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 won't recognize gamertag change in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just changed my gamertag on xbox.com and the windows 10 xbox app recognizes my new gamertag but forza horizon 4 on pc still displays my old gamertag.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by B0MBTHEMUSLIMS, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 won't recognize gamertag change

I just changed my gamertag on xbox.com and the windows 10 xbox app recognizes my new gamertag but forza horizon 4 on pc still displays my old gamertag. I've tried logging in and out of the game multiple times and restarting my pc but neither of those worked.
    Can someone help?

:)

B0MBTHEMUSLIMS, Oct 7, 2018
  2. xM1lkkmaNx
    xM1lkkmaNx Guest
    error code after changing Gamertag

I'm having the same issue so now I can't install forza horizon 2. I changed my gamertag after I bought the game. I see an icon that says pre purchased but there is a queue of 5 that won't download even though the stuff for FH2 is only 4 downloads.

xM1lkkmaNx, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Where are my DLC Cars?

This isn't a change. DLC in Forza 4 and Forza Horizon worked the same way.

Patrick M. Martin, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

It can take up to 48 hours for the change to propagate throughout all services. Give it a little bit, it usually does not take that long.

Echo4Ent, Oct 7, 2018
  5. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    As Echo4Ent said, it can take some time for the change to take effect through all services, if FH4 still isn't recognising the change after
    48 hours, you might want to contact customer support:
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

LegoNinja187, Oct 7, 2018
  6. You might need to wait from 48 to 72 hrs for the change in games and I recomend you to do a power reset just in case...

HyperVenom523, Oct 7, 2018
  7. Joshuatkw
    Joshuatkw Guest
    i have the same problem but i just changed it today. did urs ended up being fixed?

Joshuatkw, Oct 23, 2018
  8. Darkwolfecze
    Darkwolfecze Guest

Try power resetting the console by holding power button for 10 secs. Also it can take up to 48 hours to change.

Darkwolfecze, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: