Forza horizon 4 with xbox Series S problem

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 with xbox Series S problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i go into the game anmd when it s time to "Start to game"I press the A button and it doesnt go,I go out and i go and nothing I ve tried everything I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cultivadorde tomates, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Forza horizon 4 with xbox Series S problem

i go into the game anmd when it s time to "Start to game"I press the A button and it doesnt go,I go out and i go and nothing I ve tried everything I want some help

:)

cultivadorde tomates, Aug 30, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

If Xbox Series S digital can play Forza Horizon 4 online it means that there shouldn't be any problem with other games that aren't free and that's okay if we will not set it as Home Xbox. It's just odd that you're getting that error with Forza Horizon 5.

If I may ask, were you able to obtain the game through a game pass or did they purchase it digitally?
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Xbox one transfer games to Xbox series S issue

Unfortunately, you can't play the games disc version on the Xbox Series S since it doesn't support physical disc-based media. Otherwise you will need to purchase the digital version of Forza horizon 4 to play it on the Xbox Series S.
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  5. VictorPerov Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

I can’t launch Forza horizon 4 on my series X to. Some problems, i guess.
  6. Pac-Man pNw Win User

DOWN LOADING.

Forza 4 horizon stuck in infinite Loading screen did EVERTHING was told by xbox to contact forza then forza told me to contact xbox WOW 🤪
    Btw this is a series x

also i bought All forms of forza 4 horizon thinking that might help ughhh No no help been a week now with no forza 😩
Thema:

Forza horizon 4 with xbox Series S problem

1. Forza horizon 4 with xbox Series S problem - Similar Threads - Forza horizon Series

2. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  3. Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?: Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as...
  4. How do I get my Forza Horizon 5 bundle on an XBox Series X that seems to have been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my Forza Horizon 5 bundle on an XBox Series X that seems to have been...: I purchased a sealed box at Meijer that should have had the Forza Horizon 5 with the Hotwheels add-on. Instead, when I check the Account… Included with this Xbox console… I find it has Diablo IV...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.: I have a brand new Xbox Series X that I purchased on Thanksgiving day. Opened it, ran all the updates, installed a couple games and updated them. I sit down to start playing and now I have no...
  7. XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?: Hello. I own an xbox series x. Forza Horizon 5 Premium bundle. I reset the device. I will not be using old Xbox account where the game was used. I want to reinstall the game. It is not possible to...
  8. Xbox series X reading Forza horizon 1 disk as Blu-ray

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X reading Forza horizon 1 disk as Blu-ray: Copy and paste post from another person with the same issue that got no answers: tried installing forza horizon with a disc on my Xbox series X as it is now backwards compatible. insert the disc...
  9. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  10. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...