Forza Horizon 4 will not show my Club which I created

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 will not show my Club which I created in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Well, I created a club ingame and it it took me to my Xbox Live App and the club was shown there but when I tabbed back into the game my club was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VenoXj1, Sep 28, 2018.

1. VenoXj1
    VenoXj1 Guest

Well, I created a club ingame and it it took me to my Xbox Live App and the club was shown there but when I tabbed back into the game my club was nowhere to be seen. I tried re-creating it and a message popped up that my Tag was already used which makes
    sense because I just created that Club. I hope some1 can help me out here.

:)

VenoXj1, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Kazukyyy
    Kazukyyy Guest
    Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

I have the very same Problem. When i try to Join a Forza Horizon 4 Club ingame it tells me "Communication error with the Forza Horizon 4 Servers."

If I try it with the Xbox App on PC, it tells me that I should change my Privacy and Xbox Settings on Xbox.com (this applied to every single club, or me trying to create one).

Kazukyyy, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Cannot join any clubs because of privacy settings

Already answered that question in a previous post Forza Horizon 4 will not show my Club which I created :) It is for all clubs, not for a specific game. But the club I want to join is for Forza Horizon 4 yes.

Also can't create a club either. Same error.

LennardBijker, Sep 28, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey CoolnissDay! Thank you for posting on the forums today. I'd be happy to try an help.

Are you playing this on Windows 10 for PC?

It looks like the game just has not synchronized the added club that you just made. Since the game just came out, small bugs like this may arise.

I would suggest simply restarting your game, and if that doesn't work just give the whole PC a restart. Once you re-load the game, your club should synchronize from Xbox Live and appear there.

If neither of that helps, then
    re-install
    the game.

Let us know if that helps!

XBF Diego M, Sep 28, 2018
  5. VenoXj1
    VenoXj1 Guest
    Yeah I do play on Windows 10 and it didnt show up yesterday and neither did it today. I'm still not in the club and it its now gone from the Xbox Live App as well and is nowhere to be seen. Same goes for the team which suddenly disappeared as well. When
    trying to create the team or the club the game always tells me that this club tag is already in use. Is there anything we can do about it? Are club tags and names still locked when the actual club gets deleted? Or does it take some time to make them available
    again? I for sure had the club registered since I was in the club ingame for one session but now it got deleted from the game and the Xbox Live App.

VenoXj1, Sep 29, 2018
  6. VenoXj1
    VenoXj1 Guest
    Soooo, what can I do now? Waiting for an answer for so long and the club still isn't there yet.

VenoXj1, Oct 9, 2018
  7. Hey VenoXj,

Unfortunately joining and creating clubs for Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox App on Windows 10 or in-game when playing on the PC is a known issue that has been addressed by the developers.

As of right now, we just need to wait until the developers push out a patch/fix for this. It does not seem to be affecting users on the Xbox One all too much, just users on PC using the Xbox App.

I hope this gets resolved quickly as others out there are experiencing the same problem.

Here are some links to stay updated:

Known Issues October 2018

Updated October 2018

I hope this helps!

XBF Jasmine Z, Oct 10, 2018
  8. VenoXj1
    VenoXj1 Guest

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the same problem I have. My club didn't just disappear it rather vanished completly. In the game and on the Xbox app as well. I had
    to create a new club since the game didn't recognize me being in one and now the original name and tag of my club is already taken. This truly straight up sucks. Who am I even supposed to write a support ticket? All I find is this forum and nothing else where
    you guys don't seem to have to power to fix something like this. All I was looking for was a page where I can simply write a support ticket and maybe get some help.

VenoXj1, Oct 12, 2018
  9. VenoXj1
    VenoXj1 Guest
    Seems like no one can nor wants to help me out on this one. The club didn't come up again. It neither showed up on the Xbox App nor did it show up in the game itself. I had to create a new club which sucks big time because I wanted to use my old crew name
    and tag which I had in Forza Horizon 3.

VenoXj1, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not showing my forza horizon club