Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack shows as purchased but cars still cost credits

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack shows as purchased but cars still cost credits in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Forza Horizon 4 welcome pack and it shows as purchased in the DLC cars section with a tick against the pack and then all cars say purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rpgninjadude, Aug 30, 2020.

1. rpgninjadude
    rpgninjadude Guest

I have the Forza Horizon 4 welcome pack and it shows as purchased in the DLC cars section with a tick against the pack and then all cars say purchased against them on the buy car screen. When I then try to get the car and create the design it wants to
    charge me credits to download the design. My friend has done exactly the same and it doesn't ask him for credits it says the car is free so I don't know what the problem is for me.

:)

rpgninjadude, Aug 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. GrubbyCrayon2 Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack not free?

Also purchased Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Car Pack which stated "Once the pack is purchased, you are granted a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 2 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost." However, when checking the
    garage in the game, the cars are not present. But, I can access the cars and "purchase" the cars still with enough in game credits. They were supposed to be a free in game addition.

Did anyone answer this issue?
  3. Patrick M. Martin Win User

forza 4 april car pack, what the?

We don't really need another thread on this. The previous thread had all the information you need.

1. This is the Forza 4 Motorsport forum. I looked at your profile and you have never played Forza 4. I'm not sure why you're posting in this forum. Try the

Horizon forum
      instead for questions about Forza Horizon.
    2. Purchasing car packs does not automatically place the cars in your garage. Purchasing the car packs makes the cars available for purchase using in-game credits at the Autoshow in Horizon. Go to the Hub in the middle of the map and find the Autoshow - your
      cars should be available for purchase.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Forza 4 and 5 premium bundle not installing

The screenshot showing "included in this bundle" will only show a few as there are too many separate DLC items in it to list fully as there are 11 separate things in it:

"The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-ons Bundle includes the Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels expansion, Car Pass, VIP Membership, the Welcome Pack, and the second game expansion once it becomes available.
    The Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-ons Bundle includes the Car Pass, VIP Membership, Formula Drift Car Pack, Best of Bond Car Pack, and the Fortune Island and LEGO® Speed Champions game expansions"

But, as noted above, the DLC does not come as part of Game Pass Ultimate...you can buy the Bundle and play without owning the game (ie using the Game Pass version of the game)
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Mitsubishi car pack FH4

6. At the Nozzle Win User

Difference between DLC and Season Pass?

Hey BoomDaddyS,

So I'll use Forza since I'm most familiar with it to explain the difference.

DLC or Downloadable Content is extra content that can be purchased to enhance a game's experience by adding more feature or extending the storyline. For Forza, this can be Car Packs or Expansions. They can be bought separately as you wish, however, to purchase
    all of it would be costly.

A Season Pass grants you all or almost all (up to the developers) of the DLC of a game to a certain date. This allows you to get all the DLC as it is released for a discount. Saving will vary based on the game.

For Forza,

They have what is known as a car pass (like a season pass for other games that offer say maps).

Here is one for Forza 4 via the website:

"Get 42 extra cars at one low price! The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass will deliver two new cars to your game every week over a 21-week period, beginning October 2, 2018. If you start playing the game after this period has begun, all previously released cars
    included with the Car Pass will be available for your game garage. All cars included in the Car Pass grant you a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 4 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost. The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass is
    included with Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe and Ultimate Editions. "

The Season Pass for games vary depending on what the developer wants to include. For Call of Duty, it may be access to all the released skins and maps pack for the entirety of the game on release.

Hope this helps!,

Best,

Nozzle :)
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack shows as purchased but cars still cost credits - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Welcome

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  10. Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have a bug in forza horizon 4 that decenters the "welcome to xbox" page and i can't...: pls pls one of my favourite games pls pls 52dfac5b-a4ce-482f-8856-6d391f6f5bf1