Forza Horizon 4 вылетает(крашится) при прохождении ...

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 вылетает(крашится) при прохождении ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Title Translation - Forza Horizon 4 crashes (krashit) at passage of drift-zone and high-speed sections] Игра ранее крашилась рандомно в любой момент... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ValeraPetrov, Nov 23, 2018.

1. ValeraPetrov
    ValeraPetrov Guest

[Title Translation - Forza Horizon 4 crashes (krashit) at passage of drift-zone and high-speed sections]

Игра ранее крашилась рандомно в любой момент времени. После ее переустановки игра крашится только при прохождении скоротсной зоны и после прохождения дрифт-заездов (начиня заезд, набираются очки и в самом конце после финиша игра зависает, после чего вылетает)
    . Нашел временное решение данной проблемы - Восстановление Windows до точки восстановления с последующей установкой игры, НО! после некоторого промежутка времени, снова появляется данная проблема! В чем может быть косяк ??

[Translation - The game was previously stolen randomly at any time. After its reinstallation, the game will be stolen only when passing the fast zone and after passing the drift-races (stuffing the race, collect points and at the end after
    the finish game hangs, after the chegovyflies). Found a workaround for this problem-restore Windows to the recovery point with the subsequent installation of the game, but! After a period of time, the problem again appears! What could be a jamb? ]

:)

ValeraPetrov, Nov 23, 2018
  2. DimaLarionov
    DimaLarionov Guest
    The game crashes (вылет игры ) Forza Horizon 3

When you load the game crashes Forza Horizon 3 it Appears okto and 10 seconds later the game crashes stupidly without any errors (При загрузки вылетает игра Forza Horizon 3 Появляется это окто и через секунд 10 игра
    тупо вылетает без всяких ошибок)
    Forza Horizon 4 вылетает(крашится) при прохождении ... [​IMG]

DimaLarionov, Nov 23, 2018
  3. FedinaAV
    FedinaAV Guest
    Столкнулся с одной проблемой - не работает скайп, то есть он открывается, позволяет залогинится, подгружает мои контакты и все и просто слетает! И при следующих запусках просто сразу же вылетает на главный экран. Может кто знает что можно сделать???

FedinaAV, Nov 23, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello Valera!

Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. Could you please provide us with a few more details regarding this situation to determine how to best assist you? Are you one Xbox One or Windows 10? Are you having issues with saving
    game progress in Forza horizon 4? Does the game crash all the way out of the game? Please let us know with a reply how its going.

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device

XBF George L, Nov 23, 2018
  5. Попробуйте переустановить игру и попробуйте очистить кеш.
    Положите палец на кнопку запуска консоли в течение 10 секунд, пока он не погаснет.
    Затем подождите еще 30 и снова включите его. Попробовав это, переустановите игру.
    Это может сработать для вас.

[Translation - Try reinstalling the game and try to clear the cache. Put your finger on the console Start button for 10 seconds until it goes out. Then wait 30 more and turn it back on. After you have tried this, reinstall the game. It might work
    for you. ]

Chyrola Cuello, Nov 6, 2018
  6. XBF George L Win User

Forza Horizon 4 вылетает(крашится) при прохождении дрифт-зоны и скоростных участков

Hello Valera!

Thanks for bringing this inquiry to our attention here on the forums. Could you please provide us with a few more details regarding this situation to determine how to best assist you? Are you one Xbox One or Windows 10? Are you having issues with saving
    game progress in Forza horizon 4? Does the game crash all the way out of the game? Please let us know with a reply how its going.

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device
  7. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Forza Horizon 4 вылетает(крашится) при прохождении дрифт-зоны и скоростных участков

Попробуйте переустановить игру и попробуйте очистить кеш.
    Положите палец на кнопку запуска консоли в течение 10 секунд, пока он не погаснет.
    Затем подождите еще 30 и снова включите его. Попробовав это, переустановите игру.
    Это может сработать для вас.

[Translation - Try reinstalling the game and try to clear the cache. Put your finger on the console Start button for 10 seconds until it goes out. Then wait 30 more and turn it back on. After you have tried this, reinstall the game. It might work
    for you. ]
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 вылетает при выходе в мир[Forza Horizon 4 crashes when entering the world]

Hi there!

Thank you for keeping us updated! I'm glad you were able to fix the issue with a re-installation of the Windows operating system. I will now lock this thread as no further discussion is needed.

Feel free to come back anytime you have another question and we would love to help! That goes to everyone else who comes across this thread.

Have a wonderful day!
  9. КириллКузь Win User

Forza Horizon 4 вылетает при выходе в мир[Forza Horizon 4 crashes when entering the world]

Fixed the problem by reinstalling Windows. I think the problem came from Windows Insider Preview
  10. КириллКузь Win User

My PC is above the minimal req. And I tried demo version - everything is ok. Turned off background apps - nothing changes. That's moment when game crashes
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 вылетает(крашится) при прохождении ... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon вылетает

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. При запуске игры Forza Horizon 4 после заставки вылетает ошибка

in XBoX Games and Apps
    При запуске игры Forza Horizon 4 после заставки вылетает ошибка: возникает такая ошибка [img] bea9c611-2724-45f8-a0a8-89d8af79280d
  7. Forza Horizon 4 вылетает сразу после запуска

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 вылетает сразу после запуска: Сброс делал - не помоглоhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LQIfcpIy-A de4a44aa-d1ef-42c0-9269-7379abab412f
  8. Вылетает Forza Horizon 4 через 15 минут игры

in XBoX on Windows
    Вылетает Forza Horizon 4 через 15 минут игры: После обновления Windows(и только после него, я проверял МНОГО раз, даже обновления сносил и помогало, а сейчас даже это не помогает), Forza Horizon 4 вылетает ОВНО через 15 минут игры. Если...
  9. forza horizon 4 во время игры вылетает на рабочий стол почему? [Forza Horizon 4 While...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 во время игры вылетает на рабочий стол почему? [Forza Horizon 4 While...: forza horizon 4 во время игры вылетает на рабочий стол почему? [Translation - Forza Horizon 4 While playing crashes on the desktop why?] ada53654-2634-47c4-b8bd-632b7437ac08
  10. Forza Horizon 4 вылетает при выходе в мир[Forza Horizon 4 crashes when ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 вылетает при выходе в мир[Forza Horizon 4 crashes when ...: После вступления, выбора машины и выхода в открытый мир игра крашится без ошибки, всякие микрофоны отключал, службы, магазин чистил - ничего не работает, игру несколько раз переустановил, но все...