Forza Horizon 4 VIP

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 VIP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day everyone! I've bought FH4 Ultimate Edition. Does VIP membership only work online? Don't have any rewards when I'm playing offline! (live in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CMT_0885, Sep 30, 2018.

1. CMT_0885
    CMT_0885 Guest

Forza Horizon 4 VIP

Good day everyone!

I've bought FH4 Ultimate Edition.

Does VIP membership only work online?

Don't have any rewards when I'm playing offline! (live in very small village without internet!! So I play offline)

I have Forza Edition cars in my Garage but can't drive them when offline?

Is this correct.

All other from Ultimate does work offline....

Best regards

:)

CMT_0885, Sep 30, 2018
  2. AslanT900
    AslanT900 Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 - DLC content for all Xbox users / profiles / family members ?

Here http://www.windowscentral.com/forza-horizon-3-vip-review I found this:

"A big improvement over Forza Horizon 2's VIP Pass is that buying VIP Membership in Horizon 3 grants VIP access to other Gamertags on the purchaser's home console. That way, the whole family can benefit from a single VIP purchase."

But any other source is telling that this does not works.

AslanT900, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Loyalty Rewards Not Working

Hi, I was sent here from a Answer Tech person to help me with my loyalty reward problem in Forza Horizon 3. Although I got my cars from being tier 4, I was suppose to also receive a Koenisegg as well for haveing Vip in Forza horizon 2.

GoodEmperor76, Sep 30, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Forza Horizon 4 VIP

Hi there,

have you booted and played the game for a while when the console was connected to Xbox Live?

It might take a while before the game might recognize the VIP part, after that it might be fine, but I'm honestly not sure.

To be sure, please post your question here too, might receive an official response quicker on that forum:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics110_Forza-Horizon-4-Discussion.aspx

let us know the results

5. AslanT900 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 - DLC content for all Xbox users / profiles / family members ?

Here http://www.windowscentral.com/forza-horizon-3-vip-review I found this:

"A big improvement over Forza Horizon 2's VIP Pass is that buying VIP Membership in Horizon 3 grants VIP access to other Gamertags on the purchaser's home console. That way, the whole family can benefit from a single VIP purchase."

But any other source is telling that this does not works.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Forza Horizon 3 VIP Loyalty Rewards

Hey Macselectric -

So after doing some research, the Koenigsegg One:1 is available for free for people who have

Forza Horizon 2 VIP
    or
    Forza Motorsport 6 VIP
    . Simply playing/owning the prior games and having Forza Horizon 3's VIP pass does not qualify you to receive that car for free. It IS available to be purchased in-game, however.

You can see in
    Jonk1969's (a Turn 10 developer) post here
    that he points out that it is not exclusive to FH2/FM6 VIP's and that is purchasable in-game using in-game credits.

Hopefully that helps clarify things. Let us know if you have further questions. :)
  7. Mayu_qa Win User

Unable to download Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition

My Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition is runnable.

But VIP access and carpack is unabled.
  8. HICKMAN77 Win User

Forza horizan 4 pre order cars

It goes

forza

bond car pack

expansion 1

expasion 2

drift car pack

FORZA HORIZON 4RETAIL PREDORDER ITHEM 4

fh vip

the car was gifted anf it never said anything about being a preorder car and if it is were 1-3
  9. WPAK Win User

Forza Horizon 4 VIP

Hi there,

have you booted and played the game for a while when the console was connected to Xbox Live?

It might take a while before the game might recognize the VIP part, after that it might be fine, but I'm honestly not sure.

To be sure, please post your question here too, might receive an official response quicker on that forum:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics110_Forza-Horizon-4-Discussion.aspx

let us know the results
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 VIP

1. Forza Horizon 4 VIP - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon VIP

2. Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝: 購買Forza Horizon 3與Forza Horizon 4 終極版合輯, 安裝完成後,發現 Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS Forza Horizon 3 VIP Forza Horizon MotorSport All-Stars 車輛套件 這三個DLC無法安裝。 在這三個單獨商店 面看都顯示已擁有, 點安裝後,會顯示...
  3. forza horizon 3 vip não funciona

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 3 vip não funciona: hello, i bought the supreme horizon 3 pc package, but don't install the add-ons. It says "it cannot be installed on this device". I've already added a device, removed it, formatted the hd and...
  4. Forza Horizon 4's VIP Wheelspins not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4's VIP Wheelspins not working: About three days ago my VIP Wheel Spins just stopped working. All other vip vip content remains in the game. The Lakeside Lodge, 60 FP each live event all the cars and cloths are still accessable....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass Contents Partially Showing Up in Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass Contents Partially Showing Up in Game: Around last month I purchased the VIP Pass for Forza Horizon 4, and while some items of the DLC, such as the 3 Forza Edition cars, the VIP clothes, VIP House, Crown Gamertag, and the Double...
  6. Forza Horizon 2 VIP pass problems and car packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 VIP pass problems and car packs: Someone had problems with the add-ons of Forza Horizon 2. The VIP pass does not work and the car packs require credits when the first time should be free. c924d817-4559-43e6-a8b2-3344a862a254
  7. Forza horizon 3 VIP membership not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 VIP membership not working: my forza horizon 3 VIP membership will no longer work since I switched Xbox any help on how to fix it without rebuying it? fe332d92-035c-4518-9f90-d60cab876757
  8. Forza Horizon 3 VIP without VIP cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 VIP without VIP cars: Hello, I have a problem with the ViP package in Forza Horizon 3 on WIndows. In the game I have wheelspins but, the cars I bought from the VIP package are suddenly unreleased because it appears...
  9. FORZA HORIZON 3 VIP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 3 VIP: I bought the VIP and it hadn't downloaded and it isn't in my history so I'm wanting to download it again 572a88df-3b39-4bb9-a9f7-f15df36c8042
  10. forza horizon 3 vip membership doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 vip membership doesn't work: i have forza horizon 3 ultimate everything was working fine till the last update now my vip membership doesn't work i have the cars but it continue to show to buy the membership again what...