Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass Contents Partially Showing Up in Game

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass Contents Partially Showing Up in Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Around last month I purchased the VIP Pass for Forza Horizon 4, and while some items of the DLC, such as the 3 Forza Edition cars, the VIP clothes, VIP... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raydulous, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Raydulous
    Raydulous Guest

Around last month I purchased the VIP Pass for Forza Horizon 4, and while some items of the DLC, such as the 3 Forza Edition cars, the VIP clothes, VIP House, Crown Gamertag, and the Double Credits. However, I have not received the Best of James Bond
    pack nor the Treasure Map, I bought the Car Pass prior to this purchase. I don't know about the 2 expansions included but if I didn't receive those two then I'm certain I'm not going to get those either. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling but
    that didn't fix it. I play on the XBOX ONE S. Are there any other things I could try to do to fix this problem? If it also helps my copy of Forza Horizon 4 was a code in a bundle with my XBOX, so it's a virtual copy.

:)

Raydulous, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass

Recently pre-ordered Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and the Car Pass isnt showing up on the installs

CaptainDeadpool_, Dec 1, 2018
  3. AslanT900
    AslanT900 Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 - DLC content for all Xbox users / profiles / family members ?

Here http://www.windowscentral.com/forza-horizon-3-vip-review I found this:

"A big improvement over Forza Horizon 2's VIP Pass is that buying VIP Membership in Horizon 3 grants VIP access to other Gamertags on the purchaser's home console. That way, the whole family can benefit from a single VIP purchase."

But any other source is telling that this does not works.

AslanT900, Dec 1, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Hi Raydulous,

Thanks for your post! Be sure to check the "Messages from Xbox Live" section under your messaging section of the Xbox One for a redeemable code. Also, you may want to check out the

Forza Horizon 4
    Forum for information and troubleshooting options for issues like this one.

I hope this helps, thanks again!

XBF Ezra G, Dec 1, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Those are not included with the VIP pack. and would have to be purchased separately.

Smwutches, Nov 6, 2018
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Raydulous,

Thanks for your post! Be sure to check the "Messages from Xbox Live" section under your messaging section of the Xbox One for a redeemable code. Also, you may want to check out the

Forza Horizon 4
    Forum for information and troubleshooting options for issues like this one.

I hope this helps, thanks again!
  7. Smwutches Win User

Those are not included with the VIP pack. and would have to be purchased separately.
  8. Nursemorph Win User

Forza 4 and 5 premium bundle not installing

The screenshot showing "included in this bundle" will only show a few as there are too many separate DLC items in it to list fully as there are 11 separate things in it:

"The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-ons Bundle includes the Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels expansion, Car Pass, VIP Membership, the Welcome Pack, and the second game expansion once it becomes available.
    The Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-ons Bundle includes the Car Pass, VIP Membership, Formula Drift Car Pack, Best of Bond Car Pack, and the Fortune Island and LEGO® Speed Champions game expansions"

But, as noted above, the DLC does not come as part of Game Pass Ultimate...you can buy the Bundle and play without owning the game (ie using the Game Pass version of the game)
  9. SammyVS Win User

Windows-11 Adminstrator right required to download the app

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Part of the content of this package is not installable. Look for ''Forza horizon 5 Expansion One'' and ''Forza Horizon 5 Expansion Two'' in the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store app and try to install.

''The Welcome Pack, Car Pass and VIP Pass will not show as content when viewing Game and add-ons on devices. This is located and managed within the game itself and is available once the tutorial/first chapter is completed. Players can validate ownership by doing one of the following:

Complete the first Chapter in the game, which will unlock the content''
  10. AslanT900 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 - DLC content for all Xbox users / profiles / family members ?

Here http://www.windowscentral.com/forza-horizon-3-vip-review I found this:

"A big improvement over Forza Horizon 2's VIP Pass is that buying VIP Membership in Horizon 3 grants VIP access to other Gamertags on the purchaser's home console. That way, the whole family can benefit from a single VIP purchase."

But any other source is telling that this does not works.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass Contents Partially Showing Up in Game - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon VIP

2. Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝: 購買Forza Horizon 3與Forza Horizon 4 終極版合輯, 安裝完成後,發現 Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS Forza Horizon 3 VIP Forza Horizon MotorSport All-Stars 車輛套件 這三個DLC無法安裝。 在這三個單獨商店 面看都顯示已擁有, 點安裝後,會顯示...
  3. forza horizon 3 vip não funciona

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 3 vip não funciona: hello, i bought the supreme horizon 3 pc package, but don't install the add-ons. It says "it cannot be installed on this device". I've already added a device, removed it, formatted the hd and...
  4. Forza Horizon 4's VIP Wheelspins not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4's VIP Wheelspins not working: About three days ago my VIP Wheel Spins just stopped working. All other vip vip content remains in the game. The Lakeside Lodge, 60 FP each live event all the cars and cloths are still accessable....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 VIP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 VIP: Good day everyone! I've bought FH4 Ultimate Edition. Does VIP membership only work online? Don't have any rewards when I'm playing offline! (live in very small village without internet!! So I...
  6. Forza Horizon 2 VIP pass problems and car packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 VIP pass problems and car packs: Someone had problems with the add-ons of Forza Horizon 2. The VIP pass does not work and the car packs require credits when the first time should be free. c924d817-4559-43e6-a8b2-3344a862a254
  7. Forza horizon 3 VIP membership not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 VIP membership not working: my forza horizon 3 VIP membership will no longer work since I switched Xbox any help on how to fix it without rebuying it? fe332d92-035c-4518-9f90-d60cab876757
  8. Forza Horizon 3 VIP without VIP cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 VIP without VIP cars: Hello, I have a problem with the ViP package in Forza Horizon 3 on WIndows. In the game I have wheelspins but, the cars I bought from the VIP package are suddenly unreleased because it appears...
  9. FORZA HORIZON 3 VIP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 3 VIP: I bought the VIP and it hadn't downloaded and it isn't in my history so I'm wanting to download it again 572a88df-3b39-4bb9-a9f7-f15df36c8042
  10. forza horizon 3 vip membership doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 vip membership doesn't work: i have forza horizon 3 ultimate everything was working fine till the last update now my vip membership doesn't work i have the cars but it continue to show to buy the membership again what...