Forza Horizon 4 verschwunden [Forza Horizon 4 gone]

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 verschwunden [Forza Horizon 4 gone] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Nachdem ich meinen PC neu aufsetzen musste finde ich in meinem Konto das Game Forza Horizon 4 nicht mehr. Weder unter Spiele, Apps oder Im Store,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HeavyXII, Nov 5, 2018.

1. HeavyXII
    HeavyXII Guest

Nachdem ich meinen PC neu aufsetzen musste finde ich in meinem Konto das Game Forza Horizon 4 nicht mehr.

Weder unter Spiele, Apps oder Im Store, einzig in der Xbox App sieht man das ich es gespielt habe aber selbst da verweisst es auf denn Shop und ich soll es nochmal kaufe... Nur habe ich nicht wirklich Lust nachdem sich mein PC Dank Update verabschiedet hat,
    das Spiel nochmals für nen 100er zu Kaufen.

Gibt es Tipps damit das wieder auftaucht?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

[Translation -

After I had to reset my PC, I can't find the Game Forza Horizon 4 in my account.

Neither under games, apps or in store, only in the Xbox app you can see that I played it but even there you can point it up because shop and I should buy it again ... But I don't really feel like buying the game again for a few 0s after my PC has said
    goodbye to the game.

Are there any tips for this to resurface?
    With kind greetings]

:)

HeavyXII, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Возврат денежных средств -[Translation - A refund]

Прошу вернуть деньги , за игру Forza Horizon 4 так как много багов и не оправдала ожидания Покупал Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate-создания

-[Translation - Please return the money for the game Forza Horizon 4 as many bugs and did not meet expectations bought Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate-creation]

Cyber Zaicheg, Nov 5, 2018
  3. WoodiestFaun
    WoodiestFaun Guest
    Forza Horizon, Decals, online, ?

Forza Horizon, Decals, online, forza 4 ?

Whats going to happen to the people that has got the "This feature has been temporaily disabled" In forza 4 , How is this going to affect forza Horizon and will they be able to import there vinial groups from forza 4, And are they ever going to be unbanned
    for forza 4 because i heard this mentioned quitye alot and people arent going to buy horizon if this is the case ?

WoodiestFaun, Nov 5, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

Hi Heavy,

Thanks for your post. If the a game you own is not showing up as available to download, it could be that the wrong account is currently being used. To verify the purchase on your account view your

Order History
    , if the game is not there you must sign into other possible accounts that you may have purchased the game on. If you have trouble finding that account, use the
    Contact Us window to speak to an agent so we may better help locate the account with your game.

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.

XBF Ezra G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: