Forza Horizon 4 Ungültiges Profil (Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Ungültiges Profil (Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo, ich kann mein neues Profil in Forza Horizon 4 nicht laden. Ich hab das spiel gerade erst gekauft und installiert. das spiel habe ich schon... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TobiasHein, Feb 3, 2019.

1. TobiasHein
    TobiasHein Guest

Hallo, ich kann mein neues Profil in Forza Horizon 4 nicht laden. Ich hab das spiel gerade erst gekauft und installiert. das spiel habe ich schon vorher mit dem Account eines Kollegen gespielt um zu gucken, ob dies auf meiner Hardware läuft. es ging einwandfrei,
    dann habe ich es mir gekauft und ich bekomme nurnoch den Fehlercode E:43-0

Translation:

HI, I can't load my new profile in Forza Horizon 4. I just bought and installed the game. I have played the game with a colleague's account before to see if this is on my hardware. It went flawless, then I bought it and I only get the error code E:43-0

Forza Horizon 4 Ungültiges Profil (Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile) [​IMG]

den PC habe ich schon neugestartet und die Xbox App und Forza Horizon 4 zurückgesetzt. könnte jemand mir dabei helfen?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Tobi

Translation:

I have already restarted the PC and reset the Xbox app and Forza Horizon 4. Could anyone help me with that?

Sincerely

Tobi

:)

TobiasHein, Feb 3, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Tobias,

Sorry for the issue with launching the game. This is Forza error you will need to follow up on the forums on your thread there.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

4. TobiasHein Win User

I already tried to troubleshoot the problem, but it didn't fixed it.

Then I reinstalled the xbox app, but it didn't work too.

I dont thinks thats anything wrong with my hardware/system because i played the game just about 3 hours ago on my colleague's account, then i logged in with my account, bought the game and now it cant load my profile.
    (which will be lvl 0 or something because i can't login)

Can you maybe reset my Forza account or something?I will try to perform a clean boot tomorrow and try if this helps.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Tobias,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to sign into Forza Horizon 4 using your account and credentials on your Windows PC.

Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1:perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the
    link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2: Here is a link
    on how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Have you tried to uninstall/re-install the Xbox App?

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

I hope this helps. Let us know the results.
  6. TobiasHein Win User

Hey,

I created a new Thread on the Forum and I just wanted to add, that I installed the Game on another pc of mine, but I get the same Error.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Ungültiges Profil (Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile) - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Ungültiges

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  10. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 ungültiges profil

2. forza horizon 4 pc ungültiges profil