Forza Horizon 4: Unable to join game sessions. (Teredo can't connect)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4: Unable to join game sessions. (Teredo can't connect) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having issues with connecting to multiplayer games such as Forza Horizon 4's Horizon Life, or Minecraft Dungeons' multiplayer. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by imnotwoolie, Mar 8, 2021.

1. imnotwoolie
    imnotwoolie Guest

Hello, I've been having issues with connecting to multiplayer games such as Forza Horizon 4's Horizon Life, or Minecraft Dungeons' multiplayer.
    I've looked at the XBOX networking settings and it told me that Teredo wasn't able to qualify. (As well that the server connectivity is blocked).

Now, I've been trying to fix this for around a day now, but I still cannot find a solution. I've looked at everything that the internet has thrown at me, and it still doesn't work. I've even uninstalled my Anti-Virus software, and messed with the registry / teredo settings using cmd, but still, it doesn't work.

If somebody knows how to fix it, help would be appreciated Forza Horizon 4: Unable to join game sessions. (Teredo can't connect) :D

:)

imnotwoolie, Mar 8, 2021
  2. MemeLord2 Win User

Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon

Hello. After what you suggested we are still on able to get online. It is not just Forza horizon 4 for it is Forza horizon 3 as well. This is the error

Unable to join session

for support, join forums at...

there is s support ID

a server ID

fsiled to redolve server address. Check your DNS settings snd try again.
  3. ИльяТюрин Win User

Xbox App shows 100% packet loss but "Xbox Networking" show 0% so i can't play Forza

I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and noticed that every time i join the game it says "Unable to join session". So i thought it might be a problem with Teredo, but "netsh int teredo show state" output seems ok, and then i noticed that Xbox App shows 100%
    packet loss, when "Xbox Networking" in windows settings shows lower ping and 0% packet loss.

I flushed firewall and network settings, but i still can't connect to Xbox live services. Firewall is enabled, all microsoft telemetry enabled too.

My NAT type is open, i have static IP.

Thing is, i can connect to xbox app via my laptop, so this isn't my internet connection issues.

Also, when i turned off Windows Firewall, i noticed that now i have lowest ping and 0% packet loss, BUT i can't play online because of stupid microsoft teredo adapter. So, what might cause this problem?
    If you click "Check again" in the "Xbox Networking" you get Ping -1 ms and Packet Loss 100%?
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Brak karty Teredo [Edit - translation] - No Teredo card

Hello MateuszByrtek,

Thanks for keeping us updated. We understand that you are experiencing a teredo error when trying to play Forza Horizon 4 online. Is this correct? Is this the only game with this issue?

If you haven't already, check out this troubleshooting article: "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Also, you may want to post on the forza forums linked above if this is the only game with this issue.
  5. Superkukel Win User

Teredo is not working

Hallo SlappyMagoo , and everyone

Forza Horizon 4 - Teredo service problem on PC.

Read this if you have a Xbox Networking problem on your Windows PC

Message : 'Teredo is unable to qualify' , and 'Service Connectivity' is blocket in Xbox Companion Console.

For everyone who follows the troubleshooting steps on https://support.xbox.com/ , when you c'nt play Multiplayer an Xbox game on PC.

It can helps when you :

Reset your Modem/Router after each step, and see of the problem is gone.

I followed the steps 5 and 6 for solution the Teredo and Service problem, and after that, I reset my Modem/Router.

Now I was able to play Multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4 on my PC.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Unable to Join Session in Forza Horizon 4

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4: Unable to join game sessions. (Teredo can't connect) - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Unable

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  5. Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC: Since the Xbox Console Companion app has been discontinued, there is no way to access clubs on PC. Therefore I can't join a club on Forza. All I get is a pop up saying I don't have an app that...
  6. Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game App: Forza horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game app won't install or run as Xbox gaining services needs to be installed. Everythime I try to install the gaming services it gets stuck in pending or...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data: Hi guys. I gave my account to my brother so he can play forza horizon 5 and when i singed in to play the game won't sync my data and it's saying use offline or try again and when I try again it...
  8. Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x80070002: Need some help here, trying to install forza Horizon 5 from the store and Xbox App, I get the error listed. error code 0x80070002 From everything I see this seems to be attached to gaming...
  9. unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...: pc is fully updated subscription is running rtx 3050 laptop tried restarting on my college wifi so downloaded through vpn tried playing with vpn same results was able to play forza 4 other...
  10. Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload Forza Horizon 5 on hard drive, Error Code: 0x803FB107: I have recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 on my laptop since my Xbox One S is unable to run the game properly. However I have recently purchased an external SSD to free up space on my laptop...