Forza Horizon 4 Stuttering Traction controll ON

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Stuttering Traction controll ON in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I wanted to share a finding I have with Forza Horizon 4 on PC with xbos app. Strangely it stutters every few seconds when I turn the traction... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PorquiRich, May 26, 2020.

1. PorquiRich
    PorquiRich Guest

Hi I wanted to share a finding I have with Forza Horizon 4 on PC with xbos app. Strangely it stutters every few seconds when I turn the traction controll on. I don't think my specs are really the issue as there are many PC users who have it and it runs buttery
    smooth when I turn traciton controll off but could not find anyone noticing this before. It is not for me a lot of issue for me as I don't like to use TC with many cars, but it is anoying nontheless when I need it for super fast cars.

If anyone has a fix to the stutter when TC is ON please let me know.

My Specs

Ryzen 1200

16gb DDR4

Ati 260x

:)

PorquiRich, May 26, 2020
  2. IAmJack88 Win User

Try to reboot your computer

Watch this video if helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMhykiXrVew
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

While your specs are okay to run the game, running it smoothly may prove somewhat more challenging. As your CPU are a little on the weaker side for this game, I suggest changing the frame rate to 30 fps for better overall performance.
  4. Tomesso Win User

club forza horizon 4

Have you tried joining or creating a club for any other game besides Forza Horizon 4? Have you attempted to join a club through the Xbox App for mobile?

If you haven't done so already I also recommend posting this same issue on Forza's Forums to get some more traction on the issue: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/
  5. maskedgambit Win User

What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!

Right now it's Control, but for pure replayability Forza Horizon 4.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Stuttering

A couple of things that I can suggest you may or may not have tried. Perform a cold shutdown/restart of the computer. If that doesn't help then try uninstalling/reinstalling the game. You might also try resetting your network equipment (modem/router).
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Stuttering Traction controll ON - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Stuttering

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  10. Why when I play Forza horizon 5 with my wheel on Xbox the audio starts to stutter?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I play Forza horizon 5 with my wheel on Xbox the audio starts to stutter?: Starting with the new 10 anniversary Forza update every time I try to play on Xbox with my wheel the audio starts to stutter and the reaction time from my wheel to the game is slow....