Forza Horizon 4 Startup error W10

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Startup error W10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am in contact with the Xbox Support for a week now and my problem isn't solved yet. So I am trying this; because my refund request... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by thijm20, Oct 23, 2018.

1. thijm20
    thijm20 Guest

Hello everyone,

I am in contact with the Xbox Support for a week now and my problem isn't solved yet. So I am trying this; because my refund request was declined.. From the release of Forza Horizon 4 I am playing it with the Ultimate Edition. Everything worked fine, until
    last week I got this error on startup. Btw I am playing it on PC.

- Missing dependent libraries .... (Code: FH001)

Does anybody have a solution, there is no Onboard Graphics to deactivate in device manager.

Greetings, Thijmen.

:)

thijm20, Oct 23, 2018
  2. itsmepid
    itsmepid Guest
    Rise of the Tomb Raider on Win10 Achievements Not Unlocking

Still not fixed this issue.

I'm having the same problems with Forza Horizon 3 on W10.

Microsoft told me to come here, but this forum is full of unreplied posts complaining about this issue.

itsmepid, Oct 23, 2018
  3. john_112
    john_112 Guest
    Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup

Forza horizon 3 crashes on startup i have looked for ways to solve the problem but nothing seems to work

john_112, Oct 23, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Hi

You should try over at support.forzamotorsport.net

They should be able to help with this.

5. Hey thihm20,

What troubleshooting have you tried so far? Also you may want to submit a support ticket on the

Official FH4 website. That link should take you directly to submit an issue with them.

NathanielLarson, Oct 23, 2018
  6. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Hi!

If you have two GPUs (one integrated), in "Device Manage" disable the integrated graphic.

DominumStige, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: