Forza Horizon 4 startet nicht auf xbox series x

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 startet nicht auf xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Aloha liebe Community, vor kurzem habe ich mir die Xbox series X zugelegt. Nun hab ich mir die Disc Version von Forza Horizon 4 besorgt, das Spiel... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LtdAldoRaine, Apr 5, 2021.

1. LtdAldoRaine
    LtdAldoRaine Guest

Aloha liebe Community,

vor kurzem habe ich mir die Xbox series X zugelegt.

Nun hab ich mir die Disc Version von Forza Horizon 4 besorgt, das Spiel installiert und den unendlich großen Download runtergeladen.

Gestern war nun alles ready und ich wollte anfangen zuspielen und nichts ging.

Ich kam zum Start Bildschirm konnte mir einen Spitznamen auswählen, dann startete ich das Spiel und es ich blieb im Ladebildschirm hängen.

Nach dem ich das Spiel mehrmals beendete und Neustartete schaffte ich es einmal soweit das ich kurz das erste Auto fahren durfte, es zeigte eine Cutscene vom Wechsel in den Winter und da blieb das game wieder stehen, also ich hörte die Musik aber es blieb mehrere Minuten schwarzer Bildschirm.

Nun habe ich mir heute den Gamepass zugelegt wo ja FH4 auch mit vorhanden ist und dachte das es villt so funktioniert aber es bleibt das selbe problem außer das ich die Disc nicht mehr einlegen muss, bleibt es dabei das ich das game starte, A-Knopf drücke und es lädt nicht weiter.

Kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen? Ist das Problem bekannt? Hilft eine neu Installation?

Ich danke im Vorraus für Antworten.

:)

LtdAldoRaine, Apr 5, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello LtdAldoRaine, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming
  3. BarbaraMimlich Win User

Forza4

Bekommst du ein Fehler? Oder startet Forza 4 gar nicht?
    Stiel Startet nicht

FH001

Translation: [Stiel Don't Start FH001]
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Forza4

Bekommst du ein Fehler? Oder startet Forza 4 gar nicht?

Translation: [Do you get a mistake? Or doesn't Forza 4 start at all?
  5. Christian Nbg87 Win User

Forza Horizon Erfolg "Für immer Forza"

also ich habe level 1 abgeschlossen (auf der xbox meines Freundes) den speicherstand in die Cloud geladen und dann auf meine xbox runtergeladen, forza horizon rein und KEINEN erfolg bekommen.....muss ich bis level 1 auf meiner Xbox spielen oder warum geht
    das nicht?!?
  6. WayneJohnsonZQ Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

Forza horizon 4 wont launch for me on series x
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 startet nicht auf xbox series x - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon startet

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Startet nicht [translation-Forza Horizon 4 does not start]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Startet nicht [translation-Forza Horizon 4 does not start]: Forza Horizon 4 Startet nicht auf dem PC. Es kommt nur kurz der Bildschirm mit dem Cover und danach schließt sich dass Fenster. Aktuelle Win Version ist installiert, mehrere Grafikkarten Treiber...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 startet nicht mehr trotz System-update / Horizon 3 no start!!! All is ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 startet nicht mehr trotz System-update / Horizon 3 no start!!! All is ...: Ich habe fast alle Forza-Produkte. I have nearly all Forza Products. Fast alles läuft zufriedenstellend.... Nearly all Works fine.... Aber... But.... Forza Horizon 3 startet nicht mehr! Forza...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 startet nicht xbox series x

2. forza horizon 4 xbox series x startet nach update nicht mehr