forza horizon 4 senna redeem code

Discus and support forza horizon 4 senna redeem code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i played demo before buy the forza horizon 4. but i didn't get promotion redeem code.my friends are got the code but idk why i don't received.i know... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AnselmoSung, Oct 17, 2018.

1. AnselmoSung
    AnselmoSung Guest

i played demo before buy the forza horizon 4. but i didn't get promotion redeem code.my friends are got the code but idk why i don't received.i know the promotion redeem code from who played demo forza horizon 4.

:)

AnselmoSung, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Unusable redemption code.

I received the following message from Xbox Live. The code shows already redeemed.
    Thank you for playing the Forza Horizon 4 Demo. Ready to jump back in to the Horizon Festival? For playing the Demo, we'd like to thank you with the McLaren Senna, waiting in your Forza Horizon
    4 garage after redeeming this code. Redeem on your console or Xbox.com/redeemcode.

RhettKimbrough, Oct 17, 2018
  3. forza horizon 4 senna redeem code

That wont work because they dont can give the codes it goes by Forza team and you have te make a ticket over there

Martijn Verdenius, Oct 17, 2018
  4. forza horizon 4 senna redeem code

Hi AnselmoSung,

Have you played the demo before or after the release of forza horizon 4?

ForzaDrift Girl, Oct 17, 2018
  5. AnselmoSung
    AnselmoSung Guest
    yes i played demo before release of forza horizon 4

AnselmoSung, Oct 17, 2018
  6. Torben75
    Torben75 Guest
    Hi, same problem for me too. I preordered the game and played the demo as soon as it was released. Till now I didn´t get the Senna Code but the message about the 720 and the shirt for preordering. I doublechecked my Inbox, but there is no message about the
    Senna...

PS: My gamertag is "Astrophobe"

Torben75, Oct 18, 2018
  7. Darkwolfecze
    Darkwolfecze Guest
    Same issue here. Try to contact xbox/microsoft support. They will help you with that and hopefully you get the code forza horizon 4 senna redeem code :)

Darkwolfecze, Oct 18, 2018
  8. AnselmoSung
    AnselmoSung Guest

i asked there. he said contact here ( the forum) to get the code.

AnselmoSung, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: