Forza Horizon 4 says I have parental controls when my Microsoft account says I have none. I ...

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 says I have parental controls when my Microsoft account says I have none. I ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to play online Forza H4 it says that all online features are blocked by parental controls and I can't play with my friends. Neither me nor... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SamMurtagh, Nov 23, 2018.

1. SamMurtagh
    SamMurtagh Guest

Forza Horizon 4 says I have parental controls when my Microsoft account says I have none. I ...

When I try to play online Forza H4 it says that all online features are blocked by parental controls and I can't play with my friends. Neither me nor my parents remember putting parental controls on it so its kinda dumb.

Thanks for your help guys.

:)

SamMurtagh, Nov 23, 2018
  2. leotoss
    leotoss Guest
    problem parental control on forza horizon 4 pc windows 10

my game"forza horizon 4" pops me a parental control problem on xbox live when i play on my pc windows 10 ... it says "privilege verouillé , cette fonctionnalitee est blocquée par le controle parental xbox live" when i want to go to the car painting section
    on " trouver nouvelles creations " or " find new creations " but i have no family account and i am the only user of my microsoft account and i'm 35 years old.

what can i do to unblock it ?

---------------------------------------

[Translation - my game"forza horizon 4" pops me a parental control problem on xbox live when i play on my pc windows 10 ... it says "privilege verouillé , cette fonctionnalitee est blocquée par le controle parental xbox live" when i want to go to the car
    painting sectionon " trouver nouvelles creations " or " find new creations " but i have no family account and i am the only user of my microsoft account and i'm 35 years old.

what can i do to unblock it ?]

leotoss, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Grummo
    Grummo Guest
    Parental control on Forza horizon 4 problem

Hello,

I have a problem on forza horizon 4,

On my microsoft account I don't have a parental control, but on game when I try to access to some functionalities I got an error which I can't access it because I got parental control. But I don't.

Can you help me to disable it please ?

Grummo, Nov 23, 2018
  4. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

Hey there Sam,

If you are a part of a
    Microsoft Family
    you would need to have the parent log into their account and go through your Privacy and online safety settings to see if there is any other options that can be set to allow.

Go ahead and take a look at that and let us know if this works.

XBF Erick C, Nov 23, 2018
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Forza Horizon 4 says I have parental controls when my Microsoft account says I have none. I can't play online!

Hey there Sam,

If you are a part of a
    Microsoft Family
    you would need to have the parent log into their account and go through your Privacy and online safety settings to see if there is any other options that can be set to allow.

Go ahead and take a look at that and let us know if this works.
  6. wjcastle2003 Win User

i dont have my game

when i open my purchase history it says that i have purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate edition but when i try to go into the store it says i dont own the game

i have tried everything in the replies but none of them worked
  7. BogdanTgb Xbox Win User

Forza Horizon 4

I found that I can't sync, get my old data back. But, I found a way to get the forza horizon 4 in my second account! In Microsoft store it says that I can play forza horizon 4,or buy to my own. Does this mean that I have to buy the game? I think no.
  8. pasza9 Win User

High ping on Xbox PC Forza Horizon 4

Hello Jesse,

I dont know because I only have this Microsoft game. Ah I forgot to say, its only in Forza Horizon 4 but not in other games like steam games etc. I only have this issue with Forza Horizon 4. When I always check my ping in the Xbox App when Forza is closed my ping is good but when I start Forza, its going up as hell.
  9. БичиковНик Win User

Can't enter xbox live

I tried other browsers but it didn't help. I want to change settings in my xbox live account because in Forza Horizon 4 I can't see players's car designs. I get message like:"This function blocked in parental's control settigs". But I didnt set on this
    setting and my parents didnt set on this setting because they dont have microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 says I have parental controls when my Microsoft account says I have none. I ... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon says

2. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  3. i accidently deleted forza horizon 5 off of xbox app and it says ill have to repurchase the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidently deleted forza horizon 5 off of xbox app and it says ill have to repurchase the...: hello, i had an issue with the game running and i never knew that if i delete the game off xbox app will cause to buy the game again, i thought ill be deleting it off my pc, not entirely. hope...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition not giving me what it says

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition not giving me what it says: I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 5 premium edition which is meant to come with all future add on's such as car packs and the car pass. I got the car pass and expansions, but the car packs such as the...
  5. How can I install forza horizon 5 if it keeps saying "an error occurred on our end".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I install forza horizon 5 if it keeps saying "an error occurred on our end".: I'm on windows 11 and tried everything I could find everywhere and it still was stuck on 1% and then said "an error occurred on our end", it still doesn't want to download ,what can I do?...
  6. I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed: I don’t know what to do *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 27c6fa43-36e8-49cd-b10b-dd5158207aca
  7. How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...: I cannot get access to the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC even though it says I own it I'm trying it throught the Microsoft Xbox app on my Laptop b49c19c0-4eee-42d6-873a-ef7725af55b6
  8. In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Forza Horizon 5 it says servers are down when trying to access festivals and online content.: How do I check the status or fix this? 12f5827a-fd68-4c1e-aee0-247eb6c56269
  9. Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its say to get a Xbox game pass ans ive got a disk to play Forza horizon 5: I got a disk to play fh5 but when i press A i says to get a Xbox game pass I clean thé disk ans it says again Im on Xbox Series X 54aca694-69e0-4c1c-9bef-8518cc7a12f4
  10. why does my forza horizon 5 say I am not connected to serves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my forza horizon 5 say I am not connected to serves?: I was playing Forza Horizon 5 though game pass on my PC the past couple months and I decided to buy the standard edition. Ever since I bought the game I cant access Auction House, forza shop, gift...