Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I keep running into an issue where I'm told, "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings." I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by terbenaw, Nov 21, 2018.

1. terbenaw
    terbenaw Guest

I have Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I keep running into an issue where I'm told, "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings." I've tried everything I've seen so far on here. I'm listed as adult on my account (I'm 35 years old). I have
    no idea what to do at this point. Can someone help me out here?

:)

terbenaw, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Parental control

I am experiencing parental control in Forza Horizon 4 but I am not even in a family group. How can I remove the parental control? Thanks!

Tsz Wai AndrewNg, Nov 21, 2018
  3. DogMeister
    DogMeister Guest
    Parental control issues

My parents have never set parental controls on my account, Now I cannot access multiple things on Forza Horizon 4 due to these restrictions and I cant find a way to remove the parental control restrictions. What do I have to do?

DogMeister, Nov 21, 2018
  4. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest

ThorX360, Nov 21, 2018
  5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    You need to go to
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    and check your online and privacy settings there.

If you get a page that explains how you can add a child account to a family account, the date of birth entered for your account was probably incorrect, giving you an account that is not over the age of 18 yet, and you need a parent (or other adult account
    holder) to add your child account to their family via
    https://account.microsoft.com/family
    . They can then go to the settings page linked above and make the necessary changes for you.

If you really have an adult account that is older than 18 according to the birthdate you entered, you can then set up your online and privacy settings, so "You can see and upload community creations" for "Everyone", and on the "Xbox One / Windows 10" section,
    that "You can join multiplayer games".

Make sure that you save before you change sections.

Arminator, Nov 21, 2018
  6. terbenaw
    terbenaw Guest
    The account is listed under adult. Those settings you mentioned in your post are on the "Allow" option. I'm still getting the above message. Also, in response to the first post, I've gone through that Xbox Support site multiple times before finally posting
    this. I'm still getting a parental control message and I don't know why.

terbenaw, Nov 22, 2018
  7. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Terbenaw,

Are you getting the message when checking in game stuff like the designs, leaderboard.

It is a known issue that some experience this. You can check the
    Forza Forums
    for help on this. Personally, I have had this same issue when going to designs.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enlever contrôle parental forza horizon 4

2. contrôle parental xbox live forza horizon 4

3. xbox live forza horizon 4 parental control

4. this feature is blocked due to parental restrictions forza horizon 4,
  5. forza horizon 4 xbox one parents restriction