Forza horizon 4 not opening

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 not opening in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Forza app not opening on PC. I am getting the following message: Dependent libraries or codes are missing from your system. (CODE: FH001) Is anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EthanBetts2, Oct 12, 2018.

1. EthanBetts2
    EthanBetts2 Guest

Forza app not opening on PC. I am getting the following message:

Dependent libraries or codes are missing from your system. (CODE: FH001)

Is anyone else having this issue and do you have a fix.

Note: this occurred after updating the game it worked before that.

:)

EthanBetts2, Oct 12, 2018
  2. mylifeasseb
    mylifeasseb Guest
    Forza Horizon 4 Issue

Forza Horizon 4 says it's installed but won't open when clicking play: instead of the game popping up a text box pops up that says, "Forza Horizon 4 can’t open because it cannot be found. The storage device might be missing or disconnected."

mylifeasseb, Oct 12, 2018
  3. FordGTGuy
    FordGTGuy Guest
    forza horizon 2 xb1

Turn 10 didn't make Forza Horizon it was created by Playground Games and while I agree with the story the gameplay was great.

Horizon wasn't about beating it, it was about enjoying the experience and having fun in the open world with friends.

FordGTGuy, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest

Hello!

I would start by checking for any driver updates for your system. If it still doesn't work, you may want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. It may also be helpful to disable the onboard video by going to Device Manager and disabling the onboard
    graphics card if you use an external video card.

Tormaz, Oct 12, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dependent libraries or components fh001