Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 4 won't launch through steam and is not visible in the xbox app in installed games. The game wont launch and gets stuck at the splash... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TanveshBhoir, Sep 14, 2023.

1. TanveshBhoir
    TanveshBhoir Guest

Forza Horizon 4 won't launch through steam and is not visible in the xbox app in installed games. The game wont launch and gets stuck at the splash screen and eats up the ram then crashes along with steam or any other app. It used to work on my older laptop. I did a windows reset and have my drivers updated. I also tried reinstalling the game and did the verify integrity of game files(did not work)

This dialog box only appeared once.

Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam. [​IMG]

Here are the event viewer details.

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.477.714.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3393, time stamp: 0x6b4de7c9

Exception code: 0xe06d7363

Fault offset: 0x000000000002cf19

Faulting process id: 0x32e8

Faulting application start time: 0x01d9e6eafec04d61

Faulting application path: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ForzaHorizon4\ForzaHorizon4.exe

:)

TanveshBhoir, Sep 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: