Forza horizon 4 нет звука. (google translate Forza horizon 4 no sound.)

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 нет звука. (google translate Forza horizon 4 no sound.) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; аньше был звук, потом винду переустановил - пропал звук в игре. Обновил драйвера - всё заработало. Переустановил снова винду - не работает, обновил... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TalRasha321, Mar 25, 2019.

1. TalRasha321
    TalRasha321 Guest

аньше был звук, потом винду переустановил - пропал звук в игре. Обновил драйвера - всё заработало. Переустановил снова винду - не работает, обновил драйвера - уже не помогло. Но при этом звук есть в загрузочном меню(до того, как появляется машина и меню
    самой игры), с другими приложениями проблем нет. Игру переустанавливал, ставил демо - не помогло, в чём проблема?

google translate There used to be a sound, then I reinstalled Windows - the sound in the game disappeared. Updated drivers - it all worked. I reinstalled Windows again - it does not work, I updated the drivers - it did not help anymore. But while there is
    sound in the boot menu (before the car appears and the menu of the game itself), there are no problems with other applications. Reinstalled the game, put the demo - did not help, what's the problem?

:)

TalRasha321, Mar 25, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

its a known issue with FH4 that the sounds diseapear for no reason they are trying to patch it with the next couple of updates
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

4. DominumStige Win User

I know, but many have resolved in this way. Try to check the
    official forum
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there TalRasha,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the in-game volume in Forza Horizon 4. I went ahead and did some research, check out this article from Forza Horizon 4 Support:

FH4 Known Issues

If you still need further assistance,
    Submit a Ticket
    on the Forza Horizon support page. Unfortunately, we do not have the appropriate tools to further assist with in-game development/updates.
    We'll be locking the thread.
    Thank you for letting us know about the issue. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  6. RomkaZzz Win User

Возможно конфликт драйверов. Нужно больше информации, почему выключается звук. Через наушники пробовал?

[Translation - Driver conflict is Possible. Need More information Why the sound is turned off. Have you tried the headphones? ]
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4 нет звука. (google translate Forza horizon 4 no sound.) - Similar Threads - Forza horizon нет

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  10. Forza Horizon 2: Fast & Furious нет нитро руле

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 2: Fast & Furious нет нитро руле: Forza Horizon 2: Fast & Furious нет нитро руле Wireless Speed Whee... че бы придумать? 12e85a8c-4d2f-443e-a501-31fc2547ac16