Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0% in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport :... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J4YK0B, Jan 24, 2024.

1. J4YK0B
    J4YK0B Guest

Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

1. Teredo adapter:

Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy)
    Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com
    Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden
    Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy)
    Clienttyp : Teredo host-specific relay
    Netzwerk : managed
    NAT : restricted (port)
    NAT-spezifisches Verhalten : UPNP: Ja, Portbeibehaltung: Ja
    Lokale Zuordnung : 192.168.178.20:63248
    Externe NAT-Zuordnung : xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:63248 (hid my ip adress)

Ports opend in Router:

Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0% [​IMG]

Ports INBOUND in firewall:

Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0% [​IMG]

This is MORE THAN frustrating! I wasted more than 2 hours trying EVERY GOD DAMN FIX and nothing works, the sync is always stuck at 0% (ive waited over 30 minutes ingame)

I installed FH4 FRESH today!

ADDIDTIONAL NOTE:

The teredo adapter is NOT listed in the device manager (see hidded entries is on)

The teredo adapter is NOT there in the "add legacy hardware" > "microsoft" list.

How do i fix this?!

:)

J4YK0B, Jan 24, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

I am very sorry that the problem persists. I was investigating in one of the Microsoft forums and found in this article (https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/dc705392-7b1f-4e33-adb4-fd6833ff6241)">https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/dc705392-7b1f-4e33-adb4-fd6833ff6241) Gerardo C. independent advisor, shows that the solution to the problem is You can solve by following these steps:

"1. Click the network icon on the taskbar (next to the clock) and click Network & Internet Settings.

2. Click Network and Sharing Center.

3. Click Change adapter settings.

4. Right click on the Network Adapter and choose Properties.

5. Double click on Internet Protocol 4 (TCP/IPv4).

6. In the window that opens, check the box "Use the following DNS server addresses:

- Write to preferred DNS server: 1. 1 . 1 . 1

- Write to alternative DNS server: 1. 0 . 0 . 1

9. Press OK twice to save the changes.

10. Next, open a Command Prompt (as administrator) or Windows PowerShell (as administrator) from the Start menu icon, and type the following command:

ipconfig /flushdns

11. Press Enter and close the administrator console.

Check if the problem has been resolved.

If the problem is solved but it does not allow you to save your progress within the game later, please do the following:

Press Windows key + R and type "services.msc" in the window that opens and click OK. Scroll to the "Xbox Live Saved Game" service and confirm that "Running" appears in the Status column. If it is not running, right-click on the service and click "Start." If it is "Running", right click on the service and click on "Restart". Once restarted, try saving the game again.

You can find this solution that I have told you about and verify that it has worked for other users in the following link, giving all credits to the user who shared these procedures:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/224a2cf8-64b8-41cc-a4dd-0cb327e43ea1

Hoping the information is useful for you".

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/dc705392-7b1f-4e33-adb4-fd6833ff6241

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. J4YK0B Win User

i followed the instructions, enabled all services, set them to auto, started them and it doesnt work still.

Waited about a few minutes, still stuck at 0%.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello J4YK0B, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. I was researching in one of the Microsoft forums and found this article (https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/9335fec0-d5fc-4100-9ecd-f76473c170a2)">https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/9335fec0-d5fc-4100-9ecd-f76473c170a2) Gerardo C. independent advisor , shows that the solution to the problem can be solved by following these steps:

"Please try the following procedure:

1. Open the task manager by pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL keys.

2. Go to the 'Services' tab and click 'Open services' at the bottom.

3. Find the following services in the list:

- Xbox Accessory Management Service.

- Xbox Live Authentication Manager.

- Games saved on Xbox Live.

- Xbox Live network service.

4. Right click on each of them and select 'Properties' and where it says 'Startup type' select 'Automatic'. Remember to do this for the 4 services that I mentioned above.

5. Once you have modified the start of the services using the instructions in the previous step, you must right click again on each of the services and then select 'Start'.

6. When you have started all the services then check if the problem persists."

Information Source (Credit): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/9335fec0-d5fc-4100-9ecd-f76473c170a2

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. Dastan123____ Win User

Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help

Wazzup guys, i had to reset my computar, and now i can't play forza horizon 3, i installed the game normally, but then the game started to sync the old data, it's stuck at the 0%.

Help me
  6. scottyg31 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Computer Sync data stuck at 0%

https://youtu.be/js8-TCpeRfA

this might be able to help, have to give it a minutue

to start syncing data tho.

send me an email at [Mod Removed - Personal Information] if u need more info. Ive had this proplem like 6 times now.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon NAT

2. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  4. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  5. 查看拍賣車輛,出現「Forza Horizon 5 伺服器目前無法連接,請稍後再試。請稍後再試」。但可以多人連線play and NAT type is fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    查看拍賣車輛,出現「Forza Horizon 5 伺服器目前無法連接,請稍後再試。請稍後再試」。但可以多人連線play and NAT type is fine.: Forza horizaon 5 拍賣車輛 is disconnected to server for unknown reason. I had check the NAT type is open. I'm using computer for playing the game. [img] [img] 53bd9a6b-41eb-4cc1-8899-54f0e49cedda
  6. forza horizon 4 e NAT

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 e NAT: eu nao consigo jogar online forza porque o meu NAT esta desligado e eu queria saber se alguem me pode ajudar a ligar . obrigado I can't play online because my NAT is disconnected and I was...
  7. open nat but legit cant connect to forza horizon 4 online

in XBoX on Windows
    open nat but legit cant connect to forza horizon 4 online: my nat is open but i cant connect at all, when ever i try to connect it says "there was an error communicating with the servers". i have port forwarded, enabled dmz, enabled upnp. Type :...
  8. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: Split from this thread. [img] Help? Somone? 60a4bd0f-7076-493f-9cc9-7189ffcda97c
  9. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: Split from this thread. Ik heb exact hetzelfde probleem, ook alle opties langs geweest en niks werkt tot nu toe. Ik graag of er nog opties zijn. [Translation - I have the exact same problem,...
  10. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: I've tried all the solutions on the original XBOX troubleshooting pages: Xbox App Server Connectivity on Windows 10 Is Blocked Xbox App NAT Type Displays Teredo Is Unable to Qualify | Xbox App...