Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nir aflalo, Dec 25, 2023.

1. nir aflalo
    nir aflalo Guest

Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine.

Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and crashed steam even my pc one time) I tried to fix it half a year ago with no success-so I though it might be a bad update or something but I tried again to play it couple days ago and it did this again

What to do?

:)

nir aflalo, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Not all PC's are the same, what machine are Trying to run this game on. What are your specs?
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, nir A. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to play Forza Horizon 4 because the game crashes unexpectedly.

Not only that, but I would like to ask:

— Do you see a crash error message, which one?
    — What are your hardware specifications?
    — Are more games affected, or is just Forza Horizon 4?

Besides that, Forza support has an article about the game crashing or not launching on PC, with some potential fixes.
    Could I know if you tried every potential solution described in the article?

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...My-Game-is-Not-Launching-or-is-Crashing-on-PC

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. ChitoConsolacion Win User

Forza Horizon 4 no update option

I tried to launch Forza Horizon 4, but there is no Series 40 content. Everyone is playing Forza Horizon 4 Update 40, except for me because I don't have the latest version. They all left me to play Series 40. What should I do?
  5. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Forza Horizon 4

If Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on your PC, it may also be triggered by some RAM issues. In this case, it is necessary to clear your standby memory before you play Forza Horizon 4. You can clear your standby memory by using RAMMap, a freeware from Microsoft. :D Let me know if that helps!
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Game pass not saving progress...

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Forza Horizon 5 crashing and losing your progress. That is definitely frustrating. Was this on PC or an Xbox console?

You can check the Forza Horizon support article which offers steps you can take, including submitting a ticket. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Additional Support articles:

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Forza Horizon 5 – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Games & apps | Xbox Support

For Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon forums and community support, visit:

Forza Motorsport forums
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do - Similar Threads - Forza horizon launching

2. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  3. Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is forza horizon 5 crashing on launch: I can’t pay forza horizon 5 as it crashes on launch. Pls can you fix it!! ace8bafd-73a8-4996-ae19-86085a5af5d4
  4. Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass not launching: I installed FH5 from PC Gamepass service and tried to launch it but with no luck to get it started. 73039bbb-763f-4789-833d-8d16682d5ee7
  5. Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.: Forza Horizon 4 won't launch through steam and is not visible in the xbox app in installed games. The game wont launch and gets stuck at the splash screen and eats up the ram then crashes along...
  6. Forza horizon 5 not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 not launching: My forza horizon 5 game launches and then it automatically closes ,I’ve uninstalled it and downloaded it again but nothing seems to work. f90b2cfc-1275-4a89-a60c-9d8fc28e79db
  7. Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?: So I have this issue when launching my forza horizon 4. when I try to launch it, a notification comes to my screen that says: Check your account, This app is not usable on your account right now....
  8. Why is Forza Horizon 5 crashing every time I launch it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Forza Horizon 5 crashing every time I launch it?: I recently got Forza Horizon 5 on my pc through the Xbox store, and I spent the last 3 days downloading it, but every time I try to launch it it crashes. I have fully updated windows and my...
  9. Forza horizon 5 crash after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 crash after launch: all of the other forza games work but horizon, it use to work a while back but not anymore, it does work on the xbox 5c915fbe-93ef-403a-b48a-fedd6af57344
  10. How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix forza horizon 5 not wanting to launch with error code 0xc8: I tried to verify and repair multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the game i even reset the app in setting and updated drivers along with getting some windows updates and nothing seems to...