Forza Horizon 4 ......INVALID PROFILE

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 ......INVALID PROFILE in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Did i lose all of my saved data? i dont wanna Restart [img] 5e2cd210-bc45-43d9-bb2f-ab9a7307ea70 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JamieAmicone, Oct 13, 2018.

1. JamieAmicone
    JamieAmicone Guest

Did i lose all of my saved data? i dont wanna Restart

Forza Horizon 4 ......INVALID PROFILE [​IMG]

:)

JamieAmicone, Oct 13, 2018
  2. CoffePython
    CoffePython Guest
    Invalid account Forza

Hello! I just recently purchased Forza Horizon 3 and it says: invalid profile

The profile of the Forza Horizon, which you are trying to download is not available. contact xbox support

CoffePython, Oct 13, 2018
  3. CoffePython
    CoffePython Guest
    Invalid account Forza

Hello! I just recently purchased Forza Horizon 3 and it says: invalid profile

The profile of the Forza Horizon, which you are trying to download is not available. contact xbox support

CoffePython, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 4 ......INVALID PROFILE

Jamie,

Have you tried to do a power cycle on your Xbox. Just hold the Xbox button on the face of your Xbox for between 10 to 15 seconds. Wait for it to power down and then restart your Xbox. You will get a green load screen when you restart. Then restart the game
    to see if that helped.

ChrisCalvin71, Oct 13, 2018
  5. JamieAmicone
    JamieAmicone Guest
    I'm on Xbox on Windows 10 I reset the app and started a local save.....it working but I lost all my progress in the cloud ....it almost like the a data went corrupt

JamieAmicone, Oct 14, 2018
  6. JamieAmicone
    JamieAmicone Guest
    I'm on Xbox for windows 10 play anywhere I don't have a Xbox I reset the app on my pc but all that did waswasake me start from scratch

.......which I'm not too happy about Forza Horizon 4 ......INVALID PROFILE :(

JamieAmicone, Oct 14, 2018
  7. XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza error e:47-0 windows 10

2. invalid profile forza horizon 4