Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0. With a quick research, I found an article of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sabertooth40, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Sabertooth40
    Sabertooth40 Guest

Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled

Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0.

With a quick research, I found an article of official Forza Support dedicated to this issue. I added the article to end of this text.

In article, they say, in order to start a new save and be able to re-sync with cloud save, the first step is make sure your offline permissions are enabled in Microsoft Store. I checked permissions and they were enabled. I applied their steps with no mistakes,
    however, could not received my cloud data at the end of the process.

After this, I searched this topic further in forums and problem is mostly considered as corruption of cloud saves or PC saves.

So decided to open the Xbox App since cloud saves are obtained by Xbox App and not by Microsoft Store App, I realized my Xbox App does not display my offline permisions correctly. (on Xbox App: Settings->General->Offline Permissions) It says: "Come
    back later. We can't confirm offline permissions right now."

This issue is fresh and there are few YouTube videos about how to fix the problem in Forza Horizon 4 with my mentioned officials' way. I have discussed with other people in video's comments who experienced the same
    story. Most of them (%90) affirm that their Xbox App says "Come back later. We can't confirm offline permissions right now."

The thing is, most people who encountered this problem have not realized the main source of the issue. Videos about this topic were uploaded in one month (December 2020) and average view count is 5 thousand. Thus, we
    can say that it is common and need to be fixed.

Most players mentioned that they got their inverntory back by simply ticketing Forza Support but could not get their in-game progress. However, eventhough I can get my items, my cloud saves will be corrupted as long as the Xbox App bug is present.

Is there anyway I can fix this problem with another method?

Thank you.

Method I have used to fix Xbox App offline permissions:

-Uninstalling Xbox App for PC (not GameBar, nor Console Companion)

Mentioned Article:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360005265813-I-am-getting-a-message-telling-me-that-my-profile-is-invalid-what-do-I-do-#:~:text=2)%20Disconnect%20your%20PC%20from,Connect%20back%20to%20the%20internet.

:)

Sabertooth40, Jan 7, 2021
  2. MOODE99 Win User

Profil non valide Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Invalid Profile Forza Horizon 4

Bonjour,

Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4 sur Xbox One X, la synchronisation des données pour Forza Horizon 4 s'effectue. Arrivée 99%, la synchronisation s'arrête et le message suivant apparaît : "profil non valide. Le profil Forza Horizon que vous essayez de
    charger n'est plus disponible. Pour plus d'informations, Veuillez visiter https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave code erreur : E:47-0"

Quelqu'un t- il déj eu Le même problème et pourrais m'aider? Merci d'avance

[Translate by Mod]

Hello

When I launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X, data syncs for Forza Horizon 4. At 99%, the sync stops and the following message appears: "invalid profile. The Forza Horizon profile you're trying to load is no longer available. For more information, please
    visit https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave error code: E:47-0"

Has anyone ever had the same problem and could help me? Thanks in advance
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Forza horizon 4 Invalid profile E:47-0

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are getting an error when trying to play a game. We recommend first to reach out to the
    Forza forums. Also you can try to perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or
    an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the linkon
    how to perform a clean boot.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. AGGA23 Win User

forza horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0 (invalid profile) in PC

I got this code today E:47-0 (invalid profile) i don't know what to do now can someone help me?
    This solved the problem for me

https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/i9nm47/forza_horizon_profile_no_longer_available_fh4_pc/
  5. AGGA23 Win User

I got this code today E:47-0 (invalid profile) i don't know what to do now can someone help me?
    This solved the problem for me

https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/i9nm47/forza_horizon_profile_no_longer_available_fh4_pc/
  6. MTL Wraith Win User

I know that some games require a profile outside of Xbox Live or Steam. Perhaps since you’re on PC you would need to have an account linked to Microsoft or Xbox to play Forza.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Invalid

2. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing this game since the release day I had...
  3. forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s: I'm having an issue, I recently got a new xbox series s and have set it up. I started forza horizon 3 to play and it syncs my data, but then it says that it's an invalid profile. I've attached a...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: Dear Forza Horizon Admin, or everyone's here I ask for help as soon as possible to help me regarding the problems that have occurred to my account in the last 1 month, I used up my internet quota...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19: Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19 How to fix 20440fb8-56c8-4281-bde4-a91757993724
  6. an INVALID PROFILE problem with Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    an INVALID PROFILE problem with Forza horizon 5: I restarted my Xbox about 6 times and un-installed the game 3 times now and I keep getting the same error code which isn’t cool when u pay for the game & I keep getting an INVALID PROFILE code...
  7. Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to...: Hello, so i re installed forza 5 on PC (XBOX Store) and after the sync i got this error and cannot play. [img] d73917f2-54e1-4b59-a172-3dba1593d5ac
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile E:176f-0

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile E:176f-0: I am so very sad this is happening for some unknown, and, on the support site, unanswered reason. I do not want to start a new save. I have reset several times, synced forever, and gotten the very...
  9. E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4: I have been experiencing the problem on my windows 10 since yesterday. I've tried uninstalling it 4 times. I've tried installing on another hard drive. I've tried to reset my new computer and it...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled...: Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0. With a quick research, I found an article of official Forza Support dedicated to this issue. I...