Forza Horizon 4 - Internet problem.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - Internet problem. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am connected to my network (Screenshot - c9f29c831e2e51bdc383c3b87494364e - Gyazo) but the NAT and serverconnection is blocked and i have tried every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JesperJensen3, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Internet problem.

I am connected to my network (Screenshot - c9f29c831e2e51bdc383c3b87494364e - Gyazo) but the NAT and serverconnection is blocked and i have tried every single guide and its still blocked. I can't play with my friends on Forza 4 because i can't get into a
    Horizon Life session. I have tried to show hidden networks and tried the cmd thingy but nothing works..

Best Regards, Jesper

:)

JesperJensen3, Oct 4, 2018
  2. BlazejWrobel
    BlazejWrobel Guest
    (PC) Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 po wejściu do gry crashuje się co równo 15 minut,problem znika po odłączeniu się od horizon life. Próbowałem już wielu rozwiązań z internetu i żadne nie przynosi rezultatu.

[ Translation - Forza Horizon 4 After entering the game crashuje every equal 15 minutes, the problem disappears after disconnecting from the Horizon life. I've tried many solutions from the internet and none of them brings Results.]

BlazejWrobel, Oct 4, 2018
  3. TheGear7
    TheGear7 Guest
    Problem with Forzahub rewards in Forza Horizon 3

I have a problem with ForzaHub rewards, I got a rewards on Forzahub always every week but from 4 weeks I haven't this rewards in game Forza Horizon 3 on PC and Forza Motorsport 4 on Xbox360. This rewards are not arrive to the games.
    I have no idea what is this a problem with ForzaHub and connection with Forza Horizon 3 on PC and Motorsport 4 on Xbox360.

TheGear7, Oct 4, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya, Jesper!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like the problem is the inability to connect to a horizon life session. I did some research and found an article on

Forza Forums
    that may assist you. In the article it looks like they've found a couple fixes for these issues. I hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if this fixes the issue.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Oct 4, 2018
  5. I tried every single step again but nothing works. Its still the same. I am getting "joining horizon life" but i ain't getting into a server online. And i think thats because its blocked but i dont know how i would fix that. I tried to disable and then
    enable my firewall but that wont work aswell.. I am kinda frustrated that i can't play online on the xbox app on the computer. I can join xbox party but i can't speak because my internet is "blocking"

JesperJensen3, Oct 4, 2018
  6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Jesper

Sorry for the frustration with the issue you are having. If you haven't can you try this guide

Xbox Server connectivity
    . Also Just out of curiosity Is your Internet Provider AT&T?

Hope this helps Let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 4, 2018
  7. Albert X
    Albert X Guest
    Let’s Power Cycle the Console: Please unplug from the power supply for two minutes then try again.

Please Reset your Internet Connection also.

If the step above does not solve the issue please contact support at 1 800 469 9269 or use the link:
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Albert X, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 internet

2. forza horizon 4 internet problem