Forza Horizon 4 Instant Money

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Instant Money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, dears, Yesterday I found another way to make millions quickly. For this tip works, you have to have CR 150.000 and at least 15 skill points.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omega Chefe, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Omega Chefe
    Omega Chefe Guest

Hi, dears,

Yesterday I found another way to make millions quickly.

For this tip works, you have to have CR 150.000 and at least
    15 skill points.

Follow the steps:

1. Go to the Autoshow and then Look for a 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3; this car will cost
      CR 150.000, buy it.
    2. After buying the car, go to the menu cars and then car mastery.
    3. On the left column spend your skill points to open the whole left column.
    4. This procedure will give to you wheel spin, and CR 300.000, that is, you will cover the money that you already spent to buy the car and get more CR 150.000 extra, after which you can sell the car and do the same thing.
    If you do this at least 20 times, you will get easily
    CR 3.000.000 million.

Note: This tip works for all formula drift cars.

I have a video showing this on my channel but I am not quite sure if can I share with you guys here.

I hope that this helps you out.

More information about Forza Horizon 4, ask me, will be a pleasure help, you guys.

:)

Omega Chefe, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Omega Chefe Win User

Forza Horizon 4 How to Get Money

3. bowski477 Win User

Please try to keep everything to one thread per subject. Thanks! You have a similar thread going here.
  4. Omega Chefe Win User

Thank you.

You are welcome, my pleasure.
  5. Omega Chefe Win User

Hi, sorry about that.

What do you mean? Some expressions are new for me.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Cut down the grind a bit, thanks!
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Instant Money - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Instant

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  10. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...