Forza Horizon 4 и родительский контроль. Forza Horizon 4 and parental control.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 и родительский контроль. Forza Horizon 4 and parental control. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Заблокированная привилегия. Эта функция заблокирована в настройках родительского контроля службы Xbox Live. Как разблокировать? Translation: A... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by QwertyAzaza, Mar 10, 2021.

1. QwertyAzaza
    QwertyAzaza Guest

Заблокированная привилегия.

Эта функция заблокирована в настройках родительского контроля службы Xbox Live.

Как разблокировать?

Translation:

A blocked privilege.

This feature is disabled in the Xbox Live Parental Control settings.

How do I unlock it?

Forza Horizon 4 и родительский контроль. Forza Horizon 4 and parental control. [​IMG]

:)

QwertyAzaza, Mar 10, 2021
  2. OldFunKiller Win User

Хочу вернуть деньги за продукт но почему не могу вернуть. [Translation-I Want to return the money for the product but why can not return.]

За набор дополнений forza horizon 4. И там нет кнопки возврата.

[Translation-For a set of add-ons forza Horizon 4. And There is no return button.]
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  5. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

6. maskedgambit Win User

What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!

Right now it's Control, but for pure replayability Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 и родительский контроль. Forza Horizon 4 and parental control. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon родительский

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  10. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...