[Forza Horizon 4] Help | [Forza Horizon 4] Помогите

Discus and support [Forza Horizon 4] Help | [Forza Horizon 4] Помогите in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [RU] Всем привет,на днях приобрел FH4 в MicrosoftStore,поднял 20 уровень и захотел покататься в пользовательских гонках и вообще в онлайне,но обнаружил... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AntonKolesov, Jun 13, 2021.

1. AntonKolesov
    AntonKolesov Guest

[RU]
    Всем привет,на днях приобрел FH4 в MicrosoftStore,поднял 20 уровень и захотел покататься в пользовательских гонках и вообще в онлайне,но обнаружил проблему IPSEC 0x0000000.Начал искать материалы по решению этой проблемы,но ни одна не помогла,я решил написать в службу поддержки Forza и выяснить,в чем может быть проблема,на что получил ответ,цитирую - "Эта учётная запись была воспроизведена на запрещенном устройстве.В то время как сама учётная запись не была запрещена по указанным ниже причинам,ПК с Windows был запрещен.Это означает,что любая учётная запись,пытающаяся получить доступ к этой игре через запрещенное устройство,будет заблокирована от всего контента онлайн-игрока"

Я приобрел свой пк меньше месяца назад и не думаю,что предыдущий владелец вовсе играл на нём в какие то игры,ибо человек пожилой.
    Лично я сам не использовал никакие запрещенные программы или утилиты и искренне не понимаю,почему мой ПК заблокирован.
    Помогите разобраться в этой проблеме,пожалуйста.

[ENG]
    Hello everyone, the other day I bought FH4 from MicrosoftStore, raised level 20 and wanted to ride custom races and generally online, but I discovered the IPSEC 0x0000000 problem. I started looking for materials to solve this problem, but none of them helped, I decided to write to the Forza support service and find out what the problem might be, to which I received an answer, I quote - “This account was played on a prohibited device. Although the account itself was not locked for the reasons below, the Windows PC was locked. This means that any account attempting to access this game through a prohibited device will be blocked from all online player content. "

I bought my computer less than a month ago and I don't think the previous owner played on it at all because this person is elderly. Personally, I myself have not used any prohibited programs or utilities and sincerely do not understand why my computer is locked. Please help me with a solution to this problem.

:)

AntonKolesov, Jun 13, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox App'te normal gözüken pingim Oyun içinde ve Windows 10 Ayarlarında çok yüksek gözüküyor. [The pingim that looks normal in the Xbox App is very high in gaming and Windows 10 settings. ]

3. XBF Amber M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 has disappointed me for the first time....

4. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

5. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
Thema:

1. [Forza Horizon 4] Help | [Forza Horizon 4] Помогите - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Help

2. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  3. Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition help: Hi I’m hoping someone can help me. I got my son his first Xbox for Christmas and got forza horizon 4 ultimate edition but there seems to be no content on it that I’ve paid for. On the main menu at...
  4. My Forza Horizon 5 is not working Can anyone help me ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 5 is not working Can anyone help me ?: It is my game pass version and it says 0.0 mb installed and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling through Xbox app and normally but still nothing. 54782572-5858-4d4d-8e1a-ffe9e702c706
  5. Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.: I think because of the error in the app that is why it keeps crashing. I own some dlc and I would like to keep playing the game that I paid for because I already sunk almost 100 hours in the...
  6. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  7. My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?: I was playing rivals for a decent chunk of time and I set a good lap time on a track, once I backed out I couldn’t access the leaderboards anymore and I thought to myself “must be my internet” and...
  8. Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please: As above, whilst playing Forza horizon yesterday it froze, not been able to play since, it's stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting console and no luck. This is on Xbox series X....
  9. help with forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help with forza horizon 5: on forza horizon 5 its saying your profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment please try again later… can you help with this 16c99754-f21c-448b-88fa-7245925c17a2
  10. So i downloaded forza horizon 4 and į dont have save folder plz help cuz į want to reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i downloaded forza horizon 4 and į dont have save folder plz help cuz į want to reset my...: Help į dont have save folder ef0fcb69-c07a-47d7-abb9-46eabd7a7aa4