Forza Horizon 4 - FPS problems

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - FPS problems in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! I have a big problem running Forza Horizon 4 that maybe you could help me. The game runs perfectly fine on "high/ultra" settings but after 20/30... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ferjoland, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Ferjoland
    Ferjoland Guest

Hi! I have a big problem running Forza Horizon 4 that maybe you could help me.

The game runs perfectly fine on "high/ultra" settings but after 20/30 minutes of gameplay it starts stuttering (frame rate drops). Settings actually don't make any difference, even on the settings that game sets it's still the same.

Don't know what to do with this, I need to restart the game every time this happens and it's fine again for 15 or 30 minutes.

I should be able to play the game on high settings easly, the fps is over 80, temperatures are super low, nothing is wrong.

My PC specs:

I5 8400

ASUS H310M-PLUS

8GB DDR4 2400

GEFORCE GTX 1060 6GB MSI

HDD 2TB SATA3 64MBI read about people with the same issue (and a better pc specs than me!), but I can't find any solution.
    And just for you to know I always play the game in offline mode.

Do you have any reccomendation on how to fix this problem? Thank you!

:)

Ferjoland, Oct 28, 2018
  2. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    SLB4EVERPT, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Ferjoland
    Ferjoland Guest
    Forza Horizon 4 - FPS problems!

Hi! Below I'll re-post my question about a FPS problem on my Forza Horizon 4, hoping that maybe some of you could help me:

The game runs perfectly fine on "high/ultra" settings but after 15/30 minutes of gameplay it starts stuttering (frame rate drops). Settings actually don't make any difference, even on the settings that game sets it's still the same.

Don't know what to do with this, I need to restart the game every time this happens and it's fine again for 15 or 30 minutes.

I should be able to play the game on high settings easly, the fps is over 80, temperatures are super low, nothing is wrong.

My PC specs:

I5 8400

ASUS H310M-PLUS

8GB DDR4 2400

GEFORCE GTX 1060 6GB MSI

HDD 2TB SATA3 64MB

A moderator from this forum (named Lance) gaves me this solution to try:
    troubleshooting steps
    , but unfortunately doesn't work for me. First I was thinking that works, but then three nights ago I was playing and stills again the same issue. It's so frustrating, the game runs perfectly and suddenly the frame rate starts to fall
    and the game starts stuttering.

I read about people having the same issue (and a better pc specs than me!), but I can't find any solution. And just for you to know I always play the game in the offline mode.

I've asked the same question at the Forza forum but nobody has answer me yet.

Do you have any reccomendation on how to fix this problem? Thank you!

Ferjoland, Oct 28, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Hey Ferjoland!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The FPS drops you are experiencing seem to be software related since you seem to have a pretty decent rig going on. Let's try to fix this and get you the best racing experience possible!

These troubleshooting steps
    as well as this thread, have helped out a couple of fellow gamers. Let us know how it goes!

XBF Lance J, Oct 28, 2018
  5. Ferjoland
    Ferjoland Guest
    Hi Lance! Thank you so much for your help. At first I was thinking that works the "troubleshooting steps", but last night I was playing and stills the same issue. It's so frustrating, the game runs perfectly and suddenly the frame rate starts to fall and
    the game starts stuttering.

Did the developers knows about that bug? If they knows, why they don't fix it? I mean, it's the first time in my life that I've to uncheck a CPU before to play a game, that's not common. And I'm not the only one with that issue, so maybe will be a good idea
    to let them know about it.

Do you know any other solution to try?

Have a happy day, saludos desde Argentina! Forza Horizon 4 - FPS problems :)

Ferjoland, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Hi Ferjoland,

Thanks for reaching out! We noticed this is a duplicate post and will be locking this thread. We will leave
    the other, "Forza Horizon 4 - FPS problems!" open
    for discussion regarding this concern. The other post has more details regarding the situation but this post will still be here as well in case you need to reference it.

Thank you!

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fps boost forza horizon 4