Forza Horizon 4 Endless Downloading

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Endless Downloading in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So about 39 hours ago i started downloading Forza Horizon 4, in the beginning it says that it will be 74 GB. Now im on 97 GB and it still downloading.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Adikad, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Adikad
    Adikad Guest

So about 39 hours ago i started downloading Forza Horizon 4, in the beginning it says that it will be 74 GB. Now im on 97 GB and it still downloading. I've tried restarting pc, clearing microsoft store cache...

:)

Adikad, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Hvent received Forza games from game pass promotion

Can you please be more specific?

Did you download a game and it is not showing up?

Or are you referring to Forza Horizon 4. If it is Forza Horizon 4 you still need to go and down load it. The betas does not automatically download the new game.

ChrisCalvin71, Oct 3, 2018
  3. XBF Crystal P, Oct 3, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

Did you tried to cancel download and re download again?

SLB4EVERPT, Oct 3, 2018
  5. Vannec
    Vannec Guest
    I've had issues in the past where the store app was reporting the wrong progress and would hang, similar to what you are describing. Check to see if the game is visible in your Xbox app in the "My games" menu.

Vannec, Oct 3, 2018
  6. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    set off your pc and turn on it

pa1blo, Oct 3, 2018
  7. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like the game Forza Horizon 4 hasn't completed downloading. If the issue still persists one thing I recommend doing is checking out the Hard drive to make sure it has enough space to allocate
    the game. If that doesn't help then I recommend contacting
    Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: