forza horizon 4 e NAT

Discus and support forza horizon 4 e NAT in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; eu nao consigo jogar online forza porque o meu NAT esta desligado e eu queria saber se alguem me pode ajudar a ligar . obrigado I can't play online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by guilhermemarques21, Oct 30, 2020.

1. forza horizon 4 e NAT

eu nao consigo jogar online forza porque o meu NAT esta desligado e eu queria saber se alguem me pode ajudar a ligar . obrigado

I can't play online because my NAT is disconnected and I was wondering if anyone can help me connect. thank you

:)

guilhermemarques21, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Gabryak Win User

Your favorite game

Forza Horizon 4

Metro Exodus

in assoluto adoro Assasin's Creed Origins e Far Cry 5
  3. Anee Nick Win User

Cutscenes dos jogos com lag.[Cutscenes of games with lag.]

Isso acontece muito no Forza Horizon 4, e bom, eu já fiz isso que você me recomendou e mesmo assim continuou. Pode ser relacionado a internet? A minha não é a melbor de todas.

[Translation - This happens a lot in Forza Horizon 4, and well, I already did that that you recommended and still continued. Can it be internet related? Mine is not the best of all.]
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

jogo forza horizon 4 com defeito

Se a possivel correção acima indicada não funcionar, tente visitar os
    forums oficiais do Forza Horizon 4
    , porque uma das ultimas atualizações provocou erros e pode estar a acontecer novamente.

[Translation]

If the above possible solution doesnt work, try to visit the
    Forza Horizon 4 Official Foruns
    , because already the game had issues with the other patch and could be happening again.
  5. Resident ACe 82 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 e

save games are not effected by different version of games such as standard or ultimate editions. the base game is the same its only DLC/bundled content that is different. you could play forza on a different console or PC and you will still have the same
    data on each as long as the initial save was online (cloud syncd). hope this helps
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Forza Horizon 4 e

Hi George,

Thanks for posting on the forums today. If you already own Forza Horizon 4 and you're attempting to add the Ultimate edition code on your account the progress saved will remain the same. You're games saves and game DLC won't get affected by adding this code.
    You should be good to go and redeem that without a worry :)

Hope this helps.
Thema:

forza horizon 4 e NAT

1. forza horizon 4 e NAT - Similar Threads - forza horizon NAT

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  6. 查看拍賣車輛,出現「Forza Horizon 5 伺服器目前無法連接,請稍後再試。請稍後再試」。但可以多人連線play and NAT type is fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    查看拍賣車輛,出現「Forza Horizon 5 伺服器目前無法連接,請稍後再試。請稍後再試」。但可以多人連線play and NAT type is fine.: Forza horizaon 5 拍賣車輛 is disconnected to server for unknown reason. I had check the NAT type is open. I'm using computer for playing the game. [img] [img] 53bd9a6b-41eb-4cc1-8899-54f0e49cedda
  7. open nat but legit cant connect to forza horizon 4 online

in XBoX on Windows
    open nat but legit cant connect to forza horizon 4 online: my nat is open but i cant connect at all, when ever i try to connect it says "there was an error communicating with the servers". i have port forwarded, enabled dmz, enabled upnp. Type :...
  8. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: Split from this thread. [img] Help? Somone? 60a4bd0f-7076-493f-9cc9-7189ffcda97c
  9. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: Split from this thread. Ik heb exact hetzelfde probleem, ook alle opties langs geweest en niks werkt tot nu toe. Ik graag of er nog opties zijn. [Translation - I have the exact same problem,...
  10. xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.: I've tried all the solutions on the original XBOX troubleshooting pages: Xbox App Server Connectivity on Windows 10 Is Blocked Xbox App NAT Type Displays Teredo Is Unable to Qualify | Xbox App...