Forza Horizon 4 Drift Adventure

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Drift Adventure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been doing quite a bunch of these drift adventures as i got better at it and started beating better ranked players in a fast pace. But one big... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MehdiKhan1, Nov 4, 2019.

1. MehdiKhan1
    MehdiKhan1 Guest

I have been doing quite a bunch of these drift adventures as i got better at it and started beating better ranked players in a fast pace. But one big thing i always noticed was alot of these games i would come 1st place on every one of the three events sometimes
    with players ranked alot higher than me. Then in the end of the event, my rank would go down by -40, -32, -15 etc literally on my winning games. I lose these rank points which is obviously hard to gain back. Now I thought this is just a thing Forza does. But
    my last Drift Adventure i did which i won all 3 events and there was a rank 2 player in the same game who i beat. After winning i lose straight -40 points which i don't know why and got me really mad. after i had a conversation on xbox with the rank 2 player
    who tells me he never lost points for winning you only lose points if you get beat by someone ranked lower than you.

Which got me really mad and heated against Forza and i don't even think they'll be able to do anything about it.

P.S : i probably would be a grandmaster ranked player or something by now if this situation wasn't existing.

Let me know if anyone else who is really into drift Adventure faced anything like this.

:)

MehdiKhan1, Nov 4, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

it may be due to a system of dynamic ranks as in gears 5, despite winning a game or being the mvp of it does not ensure that you raise or maintain the level, which sounds very unfair to the player but is used to keep you playing
  3. DeoGame99 Win User

Sorry, I've played a lot of FH4 but less drift adventure. Is it possible that your rank is going down bevause other players are winning more often or playing more often? It's unfortunate when this happens, as naturally some have more spare time than others

If not, as others have mentioned, maybe send a message to Playground Games on Twitter @WeArePlayground.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

it may be due to a system of dynamic ranks as in gears 5, despite winning a game or being the mvp of it does not ensure that you raise or maintain the level, which sounds very unfair to the player but is used to keep you playing
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hello MehdiKhan1,

yes sometimes the online game and its rating seems unfair (and I play a lot of Horizon4). It seems as if at the end of the hole event they are trying to get your results with the ones played so far. (So not with the current players, but all) Specifically, the
    later you play within a season, the higher the requirements for each ranking. So my tip is: Play the ranked adventurers only on Thursday and Friday except you are the super driver.

Hope this helps and maybe we meet in a Forzathon ;-)
  6. AwR23 Win User

i havent play this on a while. should jump in again
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Drift Adventure - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Drift

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing when entering Speed Zone, Drift Zone and New Roads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing when entering Speed Zone, Drift Zone and New Roads: Hi all, I know I'm going to be fobbed off and told it's a Forza Support issue. But after having my support ticket marked as solved by Secret Agent McNuggets, I am opening a support ticket here...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 game crashes when entering speed/drift zones (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 game crashes when entering speed/drift zones (PC): Forza Horizon 4 has recently started crashing whenever I enter a speed/drift zone. I can avoid the game crashing for the most part by going around the speed zones, but I shouldn't have too. Game...
  6. Anyone get slight stick drift while playing Forza Horizon 5?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone get slight stick drift while playing Forza Horizon 5?: I was playing Horizon 5 less than 30 minutes ago and when I went to view a car in the auto show my camera started drifting up. Anyone else had an issue with this? I will say it didn't happen while...
  7. Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to remove Forza Horizon 4 + Drift Car DLC / Error Codes 0xfffffffff and 0x080073cfa: Hello! My SSD recently died and the FH4 files are gone. But the game and the Formula Drift Car DLC are still being shown as installed, can't be started of course and if I try to uninstall either...
  8. Forza horizon 4 drift pack query

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 4 drift pack query: Hi all, my son has purchased a drift pack for his forza horizon 4 but he is telling me that he can't find any extra cars. I've had the receipt for the pack so can anyone help please? Many thanks,...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Drift Formula Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Drift Formula Pack: I just bought the physical copy of Forza Horizon 4, It written in my Xbox phone app that I already purchased the drift formula dlc but it didn't shows up in my xbox one even after update...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones and Danger Signs not counting towards discovery.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Drift Zones and Danger Signs not counting towards discovery.: Hello, I wanted to post this because it's an issue I'm having so I wanted to get hopefully a fix for this for myself and anyone else with the same problem. I have completed all of the of the...