Forza Horizon 4 Download Stop 18.81GB

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Download Stop 18.81GB in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have an issue where my download for FH4 Ultimate on Xbox stops at 18.81GB. All other devices on my network work fine and I downloaded a heap of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FatsoTheWombat, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Download Stop 18.81GB

Hi I have an issue where my download for FH4 Ultimate on Xbox stops at 18.81GB. All other devices on my network work fine and I downloaded a heap of game updates last night after being away for 3 weeks without any issues at all

I have tried the follwoing to try to fix this issue and still it fails in the exact same spot:

• Hard reset console
    • restart router
    • restart modem
    • removed content from HDD of console to make more space (has 211GB free)
    • stopped download and start from beginning and still fails at 18.81GB
    • Changed DNS settings from my ISP to Google DNS in case my ISP had some routing/cache issues
    • Checked for console updates and other troubleshooting listed on Microsoft help articles

Does anyone have any other ideas on what I can do to get it working?

:)

FatsoTheWombat, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Why should I get xbox 1?

I played Forza 4 for 12 months non stop. Horizon for 6 months. Forza 5 FTW I say. Anything else is a bonus.

SatNiteEduardo, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Forza Horizon 4

Ich habe mir das Spiel (Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition) gestern gekauft und die Installation gestartet. Nun, als ich heute aufgewacht bin, war der Download immernoch nicht abgeschlossen. Obwohl die Downloadgröße 62 GB beträgt, hört das Spiel mittlerweile
    nach 92 GB immernoch nicht auf zu downloaden. Ich weiß nicht, was ich tun kann.

Bitte um Hilfe, danke

[Translation -

I bought the game (forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition) yesterday and started the Installation. well, when I woke up today, the download was still not Complete. Although the download size is 62 gb, the game Mittlerweilenach 92 GB still does not stop downloading.
    I don't know what I can do.

Please help, thanks]

LeonardKiefner, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Power cycle the console after you stop the download.

Then delete and recover the account that it's downloaded on back onto the console.

Instead of going to ready to install to start it again, go to the games homepage. Make sure it says download instead of purchase though.

Geth, Oct 3, 2018
  5. Looks like this has worked. I am now up to 35gb and still going. Thanks

FatsoTheWombat, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: