Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, so from X Box gamepass on Windows 10 I have the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. However, I do not have any of the DLCs available. VIP, Fortune... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LM7s, Mar 30, 2020.

1. LM7s
    LM7s Guest

Hello, so from X Box gamepass on Windows 10 I have the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. However, I do not have any of the DLCs available. VIP, Fortune Island, etc, etc. How could I possibly fix that?

:)

2. Senkei88 Win User

Are you sure the Ultimate Edition is included in Game Pass? Or only the base game?
  3. DepecheM101 Win User

Missing DLC Codes

I purchased a Xbox ONE X Forza games bundle and the games DLC codes are missing - I have search all the paperwork and found the codes for Games Pass and Gold subscribption, so I know what Im looking for, Both Forza Motorsport 7 and Horizon 4 content
    is missing and no dlc paperwork or codes to be found.
    Try looking on the box, there may be a peelable label on the bottom hiding the codes.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Jogo apareceu pra instalar e não lembro de ter adquirido[Game appeared to install and I do not remember having purchased]

Hello ReginaldoDe Oliveira1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with playing Forza Horizon 3. Forza Horizon 3 has been removed from the Microsoft Store and is no longer available for download from Game Pass. The only way to obtain the game now is if
    you have a redeemable code for the game. If you'd like to play a racing game via Game Pass, Forza Horizon 4 is still available for download through the subscription.

I hope this information helps!
  5. kRevali Win User

X box X bundle promotion scam?

Has anyone else bought an X box X this Christmas with Forza Horizon 4 and 3-month game pass codes? If so were the codes under the sticker as advertised on the box? Mine were not there and I spend 4 hours online
    with Microsoft support (in India) to no avail. Same with an email to Microsoft. Is this a scam by Microsoft?
    Where did you buy it? I have known for stores to steal the cards with codes from the consoles, specially when the S came out, but if you bought it on a MS store or official MS store online they should be there.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Play Forza Horizon 4 in PC

Forza Horizon 4 is available on both Game Pass for Consoles, and Game Pass for PC. As far as I'm aware, the game is also Xbox Play Anywhere, so even if you get Game Pass for Consoles, Forza Horizon 4 should still work on the PC.

Either version of Game Pass should be fine, but I'd recommend getting Game Pass for PC just to make sure.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs from X-Box Game Pass not available - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon DLCs

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLCs not applying to all accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLCs not applying to all accounts: I bought FH5 premium addons bundle on my account, but it won't let my brother's account have access to it. I'm on Xbox Series X. How can I fix this? Thanks eadc7ddd-e78d-4f74-93b6-202b55d16b87
  3. Forza Horizon 4 DLCs locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 DLCs locked: I own Forza Horizon 4 and its season pass. Last week, right after the season change (tuesday) I lost access to all DLC content (cars and areas). I tried every solution listed on this page :...
  4. Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ?: Recently i changed my whole setup and went to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 and 4, i have both Ultimate Versions with all released content on my account, and back in the day i had to install both...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate + pacote de expansão faltando DLCS[Translation-Forza Horizon 3...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate + pacote de expansão faltando DLCS[Translation-Forza Horizon 3...: Eu realizei a compra do jogo Forza Horizon 3 edição ultimate + o pacote de expansões mês passado que é para vir todo o conteúdo do jogo mas só pude baixar agora, porém há alguns complementos que...
  6. Can we purchase the DLCs after the Forza Horizon 3 delisted on 9/27?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we purchase the DLCs after the Forza Horizon 3 delisted on 9/27?: Can we buy these after the FH3 got delisted on Windows Store on PC? 1️⃣ "Hoonigan Car Pack" 2️⃣ "Porsche Car Pack" 3️⃣ "Mountain Dew Car Pack" 8560a1ba-2b32-4031-9bb9-44748cbfe3ea
  7. PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs: so I decided to buy Forza Horizon 3 on PC since it's going OOP and it was on sale. I bought the UE and the Expansion pass. However, I can't install ANY of the DLCs because it claims I don't have...
  8. Getting DLCs for Forza Horizon (1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting DLCs for Forza Horizon (1): Hello, I just want to ask a question regarding DLC codes for old games. I am planning on getting the original Forza Horizon Limited Collector's Edition, but the DLC packs that the codes offer are...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition: Hello, so I've recently gotten XBox Game Pass Ultimate Edition, so I installled Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. In there, I haven't unlocked any of the DLCs included. I'm also not able to...
  10. Forza Horizon 2 DLCS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 DLCS: I have forza horizon 2 that gave it away before removing it from the store. They gave free 14 dlcs but the game can be obtained within the game the other dlcs or you can not anymore....